How many of you guys still draw in MS Paint??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
During the high school, we used to draw a lot of comics and shits. We even played round robin game with Paint. That we were passing the floppy disk around to continue the game.

It's been a long time I haven't done this. Just wanna know how many ppl still draw with Paint.

Just drew this 3 minutes ago.
omg4hz.jpg

i think acura san still do. :biggrin:

i only use it for business purpose.

i still use mspaint to edit sometimes. its simple. long time ago i used to make winamp skin with mspaint. i admit adobe have more plugins and effects, but mspaint can be found almost on every pc.

now im using ms paint 2 cut n paste all those number plate.......
hoi....(shyyyyy).....is illegal...........dun tell ppl.........
coz im working in a claim workshop

zephy, MsPaint FOC. Photoshop expensive.

Btw, Ex-Macromedia Fireworks user here.

I use it whenever I "print screen" or when I needa convert gif files to jpg or bmp...

NOSkill said:
During the high school, we used to draw a lot of comics and shits. We even played round robin game with Paint. That we were passing the floppy disk around to continue the game.

It's been a long time I haven't done this. Just wanna know how many ppl still draw with Paint.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6710/omg4hz.jpg

wah, high school years of your time got PC meh? at my time, the idea of a proper PC lab was still, an idea. we don't pass floppy disks, but we pass cans / bottles of liqour around, and sometimes have s3x with junior female students right inside the school 'dewan' ( always behind the large sheets, got a slight, hidden space there! :regular_smile: )

Last edited:
NOSkill said:

NOSkill, i support u...i use to drew with MS Paint when i got my first pc more than 10 years ago!!! use to imitate pixelize character from Final Fantasy 3 in Super Nintendo...i did it pixel by pixel....

that was before i discovered Aldus Photostyler and Adobe series. :_:

Top Bottom