Hobby : Scale modelling

turbonetics

Nov 10, 2004
Originally posted by aniki@Dec 28 2004, 00:29
hey guys,
i just got myself a 1/24 S15 model kit..
all in white colour including brakes, body, bumper..
i think it will be not so nice if i make it out now..coz onli 1 colour expect for the gt-wing(black)..

so, now i was thinking to use marker pen to paint the body..is it possible??
it was too expensive for me to buy the spray or painting material le..sighz..
normal hardware spray la..... Rm4.50 only ma.... :lol:

i spray all my models with normal hardware spray...no money to buy tamiya spray ler.... :(

aniki

May 22, 2004
Minokamo, Japan
aniki1984.multiply.com
Originally posted by turbonetics+Mar 19 2005, 01:47 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(turbonetics @ Mar 19 2005, 01:47 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aniki@Dec 28 2004, 00:29
hey guys,
i just got myself a 1/24 S15 model kit..
all in white colour including brakes, body, bumper..
i think it will be not so nice if i make it out now..coz onli 1 colour expect for the gt-wing(black)..

so, now i was thinking to use marker pen to paint the body..is it possible??
it was too expensive for me to buy the spray or painting material le..sighz..
normal hardware spray la..... Rm4.50 only ma.... :lol:

i spray all my models with normal hardware spray...no money to buy tamiya spray ler.... :(
[snapback]822603[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

haha..i bought the tamiya paint le..around rm9.90 each..if got discount..onli cost around rm7..quite cheap le..i'm painting on my S15 now...btw, is damn hard to get the 'black' colour..find few places..but finally got it at Times Square, if u guys searching for 'common' colour..faster grab it at Times Square le..

oh ya..wanna ask u guys..whr do u guys get those model kit, which got 'engine' n 'gauges' inside ar?? i saw some of u guys got it in 1/24 scale le..but me n my frenz collected around 5 cars now..all 5 cars not included engine 1 le..

animiniac_seith

PuchonG
:P :P turbonetics collection like kedai potong only....lolzzzz...summore got r34 half cut...and rims and bucket sits lining up like for sale only..dented cars plus wreck also got ....really looks like a chop shop....no offence man....summore got dusty effect.....heheh
dun mind yah..... :ph34r:

aniki

May 22, 2004
Minokamo, Japan
aniki1984.multiply.com
Originally posted by turbonetics@Mar 22 2005, 15:08
aniki: some models come with engine wan....read the box la..got write wan.... :) the gauges i make myself wan...

animiniac: aiya....make more realistic ma....accident abit.....ehehehe
[snapback]830551[/snapback]​
haha..u make ur own gauges ar..u r so damn cool le...next time i must watch carefully wat the box written liao..must get myself 1 car got engine inside..haha..

turbonetics

Nov 10, 2004
Originally posted by aniki+Mar 22 2005, 21:08 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aniki @ Mar 22 2005, 21:08 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-turbonetics@Mar 22 2005, 15:08
aniki: some models come with engine wan....read the box la..got write wan.... :) the gauges i make myself wan...

animiniac: aiya....make more realistic ma....accident abit.....ehehehe
[snapback]830551[/snapback]​
haha..u make ur own gauges ar..u r so damn cool le...next time i must watch carefully wat the box written liao..must get myself 1 car got engine inside..haha..
[snapback]831616[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
got engine more fun to do wan.....without engine so broing......very fast finish

Tis morning i tried to started my engine but fail !
My engine and starter tried to start but the highest rpm is onli 500rpm , its not enuff to start the engine...so the engine kept on ezezezezezezez.............

After tht i tried to press on the gas to start my engine . Luckily its works, i start my engine !

I would like to know wats the problem cause me cant start the engine propertly .... I dun think is the battery issue ...