High Camshaft 288

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Guys,

Need all your input here. I intend to drop in a High profile cam to my 4G93DOHC N/A but I am not sure what others part do I need. So the cam able to perform to what it is expected. I know some mechanic will recommend to enlarge valve seal, change valve spring and etc..... which add on to more $$$ so I need all sifu advice. Thanks

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
what u need are pair of adj campulley , adj fuel regulator and piggyback at least.

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
Guys,

Need all your input here. I intend to drop in a High profile cam to my 4G93DOHC N/A but I am not sure what others part do I need. So the cam able to perform to what it is expected. I know some mechanic will recommend to enlarge valve seal, change valve spring and etc..... which add on to more $$$ so I need all sifu advice. Thanks
bro to really feel the diff is better that u pnp the head change the valve springs and reset the ecu piggy back or reflash will do!!! also bigger injector!!! i was using on my putra 288 from matspeed and their j5 ecu. not bad!

happy modding!!! love those cams sound!!!!!!:driver::driver::driver:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
93na thanks for the tips. The total cost that you paid ?
i did a full rebuild for the engine from block to head!!! ha ha ha!! i think the head wit cams i spent bout 4k plus minus bro!! including the adj campully! dont mind me askin wat cams u puttin!:driver:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
93na, wah..your SR3 now very powerful already eh...hehe....
bro...masuk state of the art car tracking system aka GPS or alarm system.
no la bro that was my setup for my putra sold that already!!! now the Sr3 diff setup up using diff brand. only did the head, block standard. pocket kosong bro!!!:biggrin::biggrin:... yup will be fitting a gps system soon! dam scared to many thieft around!!!:banghead::banghead:... how your ride doin!!! beast on the road!!!:driver::driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
OO..slowly mod your car bro....if do all in 1 shot, confirm u mkn roti kosong + air kosong for a mth..hehe...my car ok la bro...so so only.....no new mods yet.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
u bought a piper cam instead of Jun Or Tomei that comes with valves springs...

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just port n polish ur engine head (about (700-900).....dont rush into Tomei stuffs (although they are really good) i mean, do stage by stage. normally pnp dont really need piggyback yet, highcam + engine rebore needs piggy back

if u do one shot, just like a member said that u be surviving roti + water...heheh

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
just port n polish ur engine head (about (700-900).....dont rush into Tomei stuffs (although they are really good) i mean, do stage by stage. normally pnp dont really need piggyback yet, highcam + engine rebore needs piggy back

if u do one shot, just like a member said that u be surviving roti + water...heheh
ya true bro!!!!!! like me now!!!!!!!!! anyway do slowly bro!!! feel the diff 1st than upgrade!!!! baru boleh rasa!!!!!

eterna>>been eatin roti last week! baru dapat gaji roti telur la!!!!! teh o ais!!! ha ha ha ah!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience