hide rsm

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
oTomaNiam said:
Allo ...

I'm thingking of that too ...put it at sun visor , but isnt it too hot ??? n every installer can do that right ??? any picture ???

Planning to put both RSM and SAFC there , izit possible ???

But hide it in tissue box also a very good idea ... n very cheap ooooo

Cheersss ...

Guys ... Better dont put the RSM and the SAFC together ... lets just put it saperately ... it will be much more better .... If not once your windows were smashed by people ... atleast the chances of being taken away together is lesser ... you got what i mean brother ?? hide it somewhere which they cant just found it by browsing your interior itself only ... trust me ... its pretty pain to feel regret when you lost it "Together" =) Cheers ...

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
hey~i thought of the tissue box idea too...
but i dun think anyone can beat mynnDAWG's idea laa...

i agree.. bout not discussing it here..

ekiddie

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
rsm? hehe... i never had 1 b4... but safc ya... and i've placed it on the sun-blind there... well, it won't last as i'm using double-side tape (strong type) and de material of ur sun-blind can't stand the heat and melted the glue... and left my safc dangling right on my driver's side window! sooooo eye catching as from far away u can see there's a silver and blue color thing hanging there! hahahaaaaaaa!! lucky me nothing happen... *phew*

then, use strong double side tape and tape behind the sun-blind meaning on the windscreen.... well, it sticked fucked hard... de hotter it goes... de stronger it stick there... hehe... (i knew it coz' de time i took out for sale i gotto cut and scratched my windscreen as well as the tinted all gone case d...)

it's hot there... but don worry that it will spoilt the gadget... those thing can tahan sun wan... all got in-built sunblock spf 500 wan... hahaaaaa!! well, i alwiz parked my car under the sun wif safc under the sun but wif a layer of tinted... mechanical boost meter and apexi pen-type TT are alwiz right under sun... never encounter any problem at all...

i like de idea of putting it inside or under a tissue box coz' most car haf tissue box there... either located in front or at the back... get a nice pretty tissue box and cut a hole underneath... when driving time mai take it out lor... when parking time mai put the tissue back on place lor... good idea fren! at least this will prevent some dumb thief... hehe...

;)

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
ekiddie said:
rsm? hehe... i never had 1 b4... but safc ya... and i've placed it on the sun-blind there... well, it won't last as i'm using double-side tape (strong type) and de material of ur sun-blind can't stand the heat and melted the glue... and left my safc dangling right on my driver's side window! sooooo eye catching as from far away u can see there's a silver and blue color thing hanging there! hahahaaaaaaa!! lucky me nothing happen... *phew*

then, use strong double side tape and tape behind the sun-blind meaning on the windscreen.... well, it sticked fucked hard... de hotter it goes... de stronger it stick there... hehe... (i knew it coz' de time i took out for sale i gotto cut and scratched my windscreen as well as the tinted all gone case d...)

it's hot there... but don worry that it will spoilt the gadget... those thing can tahan sun wan... all got in-built sunblock spf 500 wan... hahaaaaa!! well, i alwiz parked my car under the sun wif safc under the sun but wif a layer of tinted... mechanical boost meter and apexi pen-type TT are alwiz right under sun... never encounter any problem at all...

i like de idea of putting it inside or under a tissue box coz' most car haf tissue box there... either located in front or at the back... get a nice pretty tissue box and cut a hole underneath... when driving time mai take it out lor... when parking time mai put the tissue back on place lor... good idea fren! at least this will prevent some dumb thief... hehe...

;)

Damn Lansi ah brother ... hanging around your SAFC beside the driver side window and drive around .... show off sial ..jk jk ... =p hahahahahahaah ... better put it inside some hidden compartment lah ... coz usually we dont really read the reading on it .... can bolt a shift light for RPM thru the RSM is more than enough already ... Cheers =)

m@antis

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
Wangsa M@ju
Yesterday my side window just been break by some1
but this thief he is good he just take my turbo timer.
others cd player and amp he didnt stil leave inside my car.
Nowadays the theif is ganas he climb inside my house and break my car ..

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
m@antis said:
Yesterday my side window just been break by some1
but this thief he is good he just take my turbo timer.
others cd player and amp he didnt stil leave inside my car.
Nowadays the theif is ganas he climb inside my house and break my car ..
damn scary wei... ur porch is far away from the house itself?

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
alien said:
damn scary wei... ur porch is far away from the house itself?
maybe the thief dont know how to took off the audio system nicely .... hahahah ....My car been smashed in front of my house!!and 1 of friend's Skyline R34 kena broke Mirror as well ... if not mistaken ... it happened last week ... Sigh ... nowdays those thief do things systematically ... i think they even know where you live ... what time you usually came home and when is the time that you sleep like a Dead Pig ... hahahahahah kinda pain in the Ass huh ... if you drive an Imported cars ... you felt more pain ... i heard my telling me that he even find the mirror from singapore also no stock .... till dunno where he finally found a used 1 ... Sigh ... and it still cost more than 1k ... Sigh ... really pain ... some more cant leave it like this ... cant even park nor drive ,.... nowdays i dont dare to put Meters already ... (hope the thief can see this msg ...and save my mirror kena knock again!! ) *Wink* .... hahahahahaah cheers mate ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, looking for any bodyshop that can do chassis realignment on a classic car. it's drivable, and I don't mind the location if the job quality is good and the price is fair. Only a caveat, the shop must have a chassis alignment jig as I suspect one of the framerails is tweaked upwards.

Any suggestion is welcome.

A chassis alignment jig looks like below (it can be a china copy/another brand as long as it can align the framerails for me)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience