hey i need help!

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
thanks for all the comment. actually i dun wan too low becoz my house itself i already a bit high. erm, i was thinking just to change spring? a stiffer one? will it be better? :confused:

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
oh ya GAB spring izzit ok? but they only have lowered sport spring. will it comfort if i use wif ori abs? thanks all comment

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
oh ya GAB spring izzit ok? but they only have lowered sport spring. will it comfort if i use wif ori abs? thanks all comment

GAB...???

Good Luck.....

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
actually i din plan going for lowered spring. because the car itself already quite low. i just thought of having stiffer spring will it help when i go over a bump? or do i need to change abs n spring? jus need comment ler. thanks anyway.:stupid:

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hahaha.....very "mahai" if u ask me.:rofl:

b4 they entered into mys market... the price in HK oredy consider as 'mahai' liao...
now, after taxes.... damn kao 'mahai'.... for the abs alone, the adj 1... i think i better using Tein Flex.... than D-Sport 1...

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
really? don't know la about these kei's... :confused:
got to learn more...:proud:

if u didn't do into K's.... just leave it... hahah....
as ur avatar, u'r more to Ralliart & Tomei or Cosworth 1.... hehe....

hengwai

Sep 16, 2008
wtf! i damn angry lor. those idiot go scratch my car. cb! my car out not yet one month. any idea how to remove the scratch?:mad:

Ok let me share a story here... about this break in happen months ago... My family and I (around 3 cars, one EVO, one NAZA Ria n one Estima) went for dinner at this Shah Alam Seafood restaurant beside the lake n beside Alam Sentral la... there is a few cars there parked also..

so we went in for dinner, as we went in i forgot to take my hp that i left in my bro's EVO.. so i went there to take it.. when i went to my bro's car, I saw 2 people walking around that place so i dont care about...