Guideline for buying evos??!!

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
where got Transnasional buses been drove at 80km/h....average being driven at 120km/h on the h/way...:banghead: and sometimes the bus driver even flash the 'hi-beam' to overtake u..:driver:

U're right Zi... The KING forgot that he's in Malaysia...Maklumlaaa dia kan selalu gi oversea...!!! Breakfast kat London..Lunch kat Paris..Tea time kat Switzerland...Dinner kat Vegas....Supper kat Toronto...!!! Lagi pun, dia mana pernah naik bus...!!!:thefinger::thefinger::rofl::rofl:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
the blue evo is famous in seremban lah!!!..:adore:

The word should be like this Mr. P...

THE BLUE RALLI ART EVO 7 IS FAMOUS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY BAHAU, SEREMBAN & KUALA LUMPUR...!!!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hahahahaahhhahaha... his ex5 is modded with vans & hines muffler with 3037turbo tuned with motec.... have you seen ET part 6?

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
The word should be like this Mr. P...

THE BLUE RALLI ART EVO 7 IS FAMOUS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY BAHAU, SEREMBAN & KUALA LUMPUR...!!!:wavey::wavey::wavey:
Ya .... but there's soon to be a BLUE Ralliart EVO 7 facelifted to EVO 9 ... that is said to be the Best in Singapore & JB ..... & Sumtimes BATAM!! :adore::thefinger::rofl:

Ehhh, wonder whose BLUE EVO 9 with CF Ralliart lip lying there on the floor man .... must be rich man la ... just buang on the floor only .... Lelong ker? :thefinger::thefinger:

Any1 wanna buy this rear bumper cover for the tow-hook?? Sell cheap-cheap only (bidding start at RM1) ... becoz bumper owner say dun wan to give me 10% daily rates.... :thefinger::rofl::thefinger:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
waaaahhhh.... quiet quiet go change this and that ..hehehehe

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Ya .... but there's soon to be a BLUE Ralliart EVO 7 facelifted to EVO 9 ... that is said to be the Best in Singapore & JB ..... & Sumtimes BATAM!! :adore::thefinger::rofl:

Ehhh, wonder whose BLUE EVO 9 with CF Ralliart lip lying there on the floor man .... must be rich man la ... just buang on the floor only .... Lelong ker? :thefinger::thefinger:

Any1 wanna buy this rear bumper cover for the tow-hook?? Sell cheap-cheap only (bidding start at RM1) ... becoz bumper owner say dun wan to give me 10% daily rates.... :thefinger::rofl::thefinger:

BASKET...!!!:thefinger::thefinger: Anyway... Thanks for the help bro...:adore::adore:

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Yaa laa Paul he's vry2 richman...Sets of rims, sets of b/kit & sooner sets of monsters!!! :adore:
Whs tht guy anyway r???...

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Yaa laa Paul he's vry2 richman...Sets of rims, sets of b/kit & sooner sets of monsters!!! :adore:
you forgot one more thing....set of titanium exhaust....:rofl:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Dunno leh who that guy .... but insider sources from some of the Sunway/KL performance shop says sum1 has been stocking up on alot of CF parts!!!! mainly from Varis ...:listen::rofl::thefinger:

And of coz like Harry say's awaiting his new set of rims .... hmmm, wonder if he want to sell me his set of rims cheap-cheap!! :listen::rofl::thefinger:

Who cud it be??!! :confused:

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance*****

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
waaaahhhh.... quiet quiet go change this and that ..hehehehe
Mr. P, haven't u heard the pujangga's saying "Air yg. tenang, jangan sangka tiada buaya"

or the English equivalent, "The calm before the Storm!!"

Last edited:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Ya lorrr...Who's that guy aaaa...???? Wanna meet him & ask whether he need a gardener for his house..???:wavey::wavey::wavey:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Ya lorrr...Who's that guy aaaa...???? Wanna meet him & ask whether he need a gardener for his house..???:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Maybe this guy kwa ......

Ehhh, but why he buy Evo bumper but he wear "Subaru Team Shirt" ??? :confused::confused:

Scooby can fit evo9 bumper ka?? :confused:

hmmm, maybe he has Scooby in his garage la .. fuyoo, kaya man this guy ... :listen::thefinger::rofl:

Mi, lu patut get the gardener's post ... who know's if he has Daughter ka, wife ka or Mistress ka ..... then u can tolong "service the lawn" .... hahahaha

Last edited:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Maybe this guy kwa ......

Ehhh, but why he buy Evo bumper but he wear "Subaru Team Shirt" ??? :confused::confused:

Scooby can fit evo9 bumper ka?? :confused:

hmmm, maybe he has Scooby in his garage la .. fuyoo, kaya man this guy ... :listen::thefinger::rofl:

Mi, lu patut get the gardener's post ... who know's if he has Daughter ka, wife ka or Mistress ka ..... then u can tolong "service the lawn" .... hahahaha
CCB..!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro
im having this prob where my idling is at 1.5k rpm
i tried adjusting the throttle body by screwing tight to the max
and yet the problem still cant be solved
plz help me~!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience