Why EVO?????? MUST READ ALL MEMBERS

laihoong

Nov 2, 2005
Hello all members of MLOC

i am sure we dun need to answer the question in terms of performance, the legendary history of evo and etc. wat i really want to voice out as a reason for owning evo is the great MLOC.

i got my new EVO VII last month. before i bought the car, i managed to contact Andy (or recognised as Stormvolution9 here in zth). to my surprise, he was so helpful as he basically answered all of my beginner questions. initially i thought evo owners damn lansi mah... after getting the car, i broke my windscreen within a week and lucky me, i was introduced to a member's shop where i managed to get my windscreen changed at member's price. thereafter, was also introduced to william's trial tuning and he actually brought me there. at the garage, i met another two members ie leslie and ben. both were friendly as well...

having said all that, i have yet to pay the membership fee and officially a member yet...hahaha... still remember ben's slumber reply when i asked when must i pay the fee - "hai ya... later lar. got heart means can lar..."

enough crap - but seriously, i am glad to own my dream car and of course proud to be part of MLOC... soon.

anyway, can't join this coming TT. going tioman. btw, forgot to mention i bought sunoco oil from mloc member also, tan. hope it's as good as the members claimed.

chao....

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
laihoong said:
Hello all members of MLOC

i am sure we dun need to answer the question in terms of performance, the legendary history of evo and etc. wat i really want to voice out as a reason for owning evo is the great MLOC.

i got my new EVO VII last month. before i bought the car, i managed to contact Andy (or recognised as Stormvolution9 here in zth). to my surprise, he was so helpful as he basically answered all of my beginner questions. initially i thought evo owners damn lansi mah... after getting the car, i broke my windscreen within a week and lucky me, i was introduced to a member's shop where i managed to get my windscreen changed at member's price. thereafter, was also introduced to william's trial tuning and he actually brought me there. at the garage, i met another two members ie leslie and ben. both were friendly as well...

having said all that, i have yet to pay the membership fee and officially a member yet...hahaha... still remember ben's slumber reply when i asked when must i pay the fee - "hai ya... later lar. got heart means can lar..."

enough crap - but seriously, i am glad to own my dream car and of course proud to be part of MLOC... soon.

anyway, can't join this coming TT. going tioman. btw, forgot to mention i bought sunoco oil from mloc member also, tan. hope it's as good as the members claimed.

chao....
Congrats on getting one and welcome to MLOC.
Did i answer ur question............cabut........:omg_smile:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Laihoong,

You're most welcome and hope you can join us next round !

After our trip to Trial (during World Cup), things get's slowed coz of the Finals la..haha. Now we are starting to pickup again.

We'll keep you in loop of our future event but tentatively we will have meet-up weekly except the last weekend (5th week) of the month (This weekend exception).

Can join us for convoy or TT anytime when you're free and there is no commitment. Just join us for mamak whenever you feel like to !

Cheers,

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
laihoong,

Hahaha... Finally bro!! Finally u post something in our MLOC forum liao!!! :_: Dun worry abt all de help from us la... Myself oso very thankful to other members who hv help me out b4 when myself was a newbie then!!! Especially B18C-R - Ben de fatty man!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz.... He is de 1 who poison me into Evos... And luckily he do guide me all de way even until now whenever i face any technical problems!!!

Finally, MLOC r proud to hv u as a member too Laihoong!!! :_:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
laihoong:how come they treat u so good??u very lenchai ar??1st time i meet them they dun even want to chat with me,and ben keep asking me for payment.he said

'pay 1st,talk later.no pay how to become member.even after pay we will send ur car to our workshop to check whether it was lancer or wira.we have to verify this before accept u as member'

JOKING ONLY..hehehehe ben dun angry ar..

this is real
when 1st time i met mloc guy they are damn fxxxx frenly.no showing face like they got very fast car(even ben car was fastest among mloc):_: or show some boss face like they are driving bugati veron,super duper frenly.haven meet such frenly member.really!!!not even 1 give me bad impression,very happy joining them going to ulu ayam:_:.thumbs up

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Lai Hong,
Welcome to MLOC. :)

I'm Tan here, they 1 who sell u the Sunoco Oil Dont worry, the oil should not let u down, just done my 2nd service yesterday, those used oil still have very good viscosity. Other than that, So far all feed back i received is possitive...hope it wont have any negative feedback & is not from u..haha..lolzzzz.

Yes MLOC folks is great...very friendly helpfull....i learn alot from them. Last time i'm driving just a lancer mivec they also very help full & sharing lots of experience with me about evo...untill i get poison & change to evo..haha..

Thumbs Up!! :shades_smile:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
welcome lai hong,

MLOC rocks!! coz the members and friends made it happening!!!!! hehehehe

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha...

V wil b arranging a TT for all old n new members to sit together n get to know each other soon... Hopefully all wil b able to make it la... V MLOC leads wil discuss abt it n wil let all know abt de details of meet up!!! :_:

lan evo & cyilaw,

Bozz, roughly when r u guyz coming down to KL again??? Try to include u guyz to de meet up oso!!! :_:

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
S9,
me le?? y din u arrange for me too?? :P hahahhahahaha...probably tell me when u guys got next big meet up, then baru i got excuses to go KL ma...else my tigress wont let me go so easily le.....lolz .

Golfer

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Special place
ExtremeEvo9 said:
S9,
me le?? y din u arrange for me too?? :P hahahhahahaha...probably tell me when u guys got next big meet up, then baru i got excuses to go KL ma...else my tigress wont let me go so easily le.....lolz .

tigress scared you find mistress mah... hahahahaaa

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
S9,

anytime will do for me, just inform me when have TT then i will go down to kl...if day time TT willbe good, i no need stay in kl...heheh....
btw, tomolo will be in sunway service my car...

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
cyilaw, lan evo, EE9 & Golfer(bro, if u can make it!!! Hehehe...),

Hahaha... Then what abt any of de Sunday day time??? All ok??? Cos if week day day time most of de members cannot lo!!! :_: Jus trying to gather everybody again la... Lately oso lotsa new members here n those none zth users... So was thinking of hving another round of meet up, everyone can get to know each other n update abt each other 'latest projects' on their cars respectively!!! :regular_smile: Wil update on de details once its fix!!!

What abt nicknick, cannonfodder, prozac, laihoong, bb1-man, Mobilo, waikeat yeo n etc (sorry for those who i left out...1 shot cannot remember all... But u all r welcome to join us!!) If on Sunday ok ke???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Anyone tried Tesco FS 5w-40 Engine oil before? I have used their Semi before, nothing much but was very cheap. Never tried their FS as all this while quite expensive. Now on offer at RM39.90 for 1L free 1L, and that comes to only RM79.80 for 4L. Not sure to try or not....:smokin:

By the way, they are have sales of Shell Helix 5w-40 4L FS at RM149, Total Quartz FS 5w-40 5L at RM149 and Total Quartz SS, 5L at RM69.90
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience