GEN2 Buddies!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hi bro,i dont mind you guy shoot me for advertising or what la haha,any way.
Actualy my post here just to give advantage to both party which means you guy and me.

So now i would like to made a bulk order for GEN2 light weight crank pully
of coz the price would be cheaper then market price

Meterial:Fully Alloy
Weight:600gram
Installation:plug and play
DSC00422.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

price for 10unit bulk
10unit:RM270 each

so if any brother interested please co-operation collect all the member (seriouse buyer)

payment issue,once got 10unit bulk can
via maybank
1145-6106-0904
Teoh Keng Koon

after you bank in"
please send me all the nick name and keep your reciept/approved code for verification usage

bulk list:

some update
bro if u buy single unit not valueble atleast rm60 extra dont la give your buddies
some advanatge ma

Kent20, what kind of brand for this GEN2 light weight crank pully..issit Zenden or what, since you are dealer for Zenden..

Seem like this weight crank pulley price decrease a bit..if not mistaken, last time price is almost 500++..issit because of lack of quality or higher production for this items..

Ur price cheap if compare with this thread..well done kent20.. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=111279

Last edited:
just a simple stupid question......wut is the advantage changing this thing....i really want to know.....any sifu's?

Copy from G2C Forum

Mythelogy is a new local brand, join-effort of a few well-known names in the local motoring scene.

All the pulleys are made to the exact diameter of the stock pulley. Thus they are not under-drive pulleys. Under-drive pulleys are oftenly associated to disadvantages such as lower alternator output, heavier power steering, lest efficient air conditioning, even misfiring!

Lightened pulley doesn't has all the above-mentioned problem. Lightened crank pulley works by reducing rotation mass on the crank pulley, thus reducing it's inertial. Less inertial means easier acceleration.

To achieve perfect rotation balancing and weight-reduction, all the pulleys are machined-out from billet AA6061 T6 aluminum alloy, which offers near perfect density homogeniality. A casted pulley can never offer such excellent rotation balancing

In addition, each of the pulley has high-impact rubber damper embedded into the body. Which is essential to absorb the vibration on the crankshaft. Many user of undampened crank pulleys experience noisier engine, accelerated wear-rate on the bearing, oil seal , etc. Depending on the design of the engine, some models have stainless-steel crown for durability.

The pulley has also been tested in some project cars, including the Gen.2 of Extreme Cars Magazine Editor, and the MatSpeed MME track car.

The first commercial advertisement of Mythelogy is on the October issue of Hypertune magazine. Mythelogy pulley was also featured in ExtremeKars magazine of the same month.

The alloy material is already hardened by mean of tempering (therefore the surfix T6) as obtained.

AA6061 is a heat-treatable alloy, which uses a combination of magnesium and silicon (magnesium Silicide) in its alloying elements. This alloy find its greatest strength, combined with good corrosion resistance, ease of formability and excellent ability to be anodised. The alloy is used for land and sea transport applications

other brand got alot of story to ask ppl buy coz thier product expansive they wanna earn money ma..sure spend time to make alot of rubbish story to attract ppl to buy thier expansive product,but when u use both is the same function and performance maybe this one i sell would be more better

over the advantage is very simple and easy, once crank pully lightes the crank shaft will spin more faster let's say u 2cm the on the patrol,rpm rev more easy to up means good in pick up, easier acceleration..very easy story no need bla bla magazine to push up the name,coz all the advertising fee is addon to comsumer price..then the product will become so expansive..

no worry this campully got brand one some more is a branded too,but now we just keep secrat,because dont want those ppl leaking out this price for this product because once the supplier know i sell so cheap one short he will cut off my account,that is a disadvanatge for me and you guy...but i can promise all of you once i show this brand name after bulk order i'll never dissapointed all of you guy

about the installation any machanic can change for u,just take out old crapy heavy crack pully,replace this then everything done,if k.l area i can arrange u guy to 1 garage to install.

Last edited:
dfadzli said:
Kent20, what kind of brand for this GEN2 light weight crank pully..issit Zenden or what, since you are dealer for Zenden..

Seem like this weight crank pulley price decrease a bit..if not mistaken, last time price is almost 500++..issit because of lack of quality or higher production for this items..

Ur price cheap if compare with this thread..well done kent20.. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=111279

no worry bro it not lack of quality or higher production,that is my personal reason
so no worry it wont involve you guy,i garrenty all the crank pully is brand new and
good conditional,you will never regreat..keep it up only 8unit to go..

ya lor bro,because i need a group of man power,i need thier help so i post here for cheapest price.
and not marketplace

bulk list..

1. manhunt
2. dfadzli

Anyone??? it's good deal..why nope, just try it..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom