First Drifting Car? What do you suggest?

First Drifting Car? What do you suggest

• Nissan Cefiro A31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan 180sx

• Nissan S13

• Toyota KE 70

• Toyota AE 86

• Toyota TE 7*

• Others

• Total voters

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
for me i would get a AE86 cos its lighter than A31 cheaper to maintain, easy to drift,if u mod the car good looking u might get to get a chick,lol
then if u can keep for another 10 years it might become a classic car and u can sell it at higher price$$$$:shades_smile:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
mr. pete said:
kei-office and space_cowboy, thanks for your feedback on the A31. . . much appreciated! Cheers!
no problemo mr pete... so, go buy a31 ok...

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
kelvio said:
for me i would get a AE86 cos its lighter than A31 cheaper to maintain, easy to drift,if u mod the car good looking u might get to get a chick,lol
then if u can keep for another 10 years it might become a classic car and u can sell it at higher price$$$$:shades_smile:
Hie.

Sorry yea, but no offends. You seriously dunno what price these car's worth rite. Fyi, u have to mod a lot to have the horsepower for drifting dude. U have to drop in a lot of stuff ie Agung's head for this car to compete with turbine powered car. Its also not that easy to drift compare to others. Yes, one i agree is that this Toyota is one of the best built FR for drifting.

An AE cost more to to mod compared to the A31, in term of halfcuts, suspension abd others as well. You know how much the LSD cost. 4 time more compared to A31's. Body, u have lightened a lot k..

If you were at the D1GP, you'll know what i meant. Try asking around. Just cant simply compare a 2 door sport car vs a 4 door executive car..

cheers'

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
space_cowboy said:
Hie.

Sorry yea, but no offends. You seriously dunno what price these car's worth rite. Fyi, u have to mod a lot to have the horsepower for drifting dude. U have to drop in a lot of stuff ie Agung's head for this car to compete with turbine powered car. Its also not that easy to drift compare to others. Yes, one i agree is that this Toyota is one of the best built FR for drifting.

An AE cost more to to mod compared to the A31, in term of halfcuts, suspension abd others as well. You know how much the LSD cost. 4 time more compared to A31's. Body, u have lightened a lot k..

If you were at the D1GP, you'll know what i meant. Try asking around. Just cant simply compare a 2 door sport car vs a 4 door executive car..

cheers'
well.. it's not fair to compare A31 with AE86. Trueno/levin 86 will always be the dream car for most of the drifters. why? because it's quick... it's nimble and it's blardy built for drifting! hehe

agreed with space_koboi about the parts thing. AE86 parts aren't cheap... haflcuts cost at least RM4k. suspensions are scarce unless u buy new. LSD cost a bomb... even the rear WHITELINE tail lights cost more than A31 red/clear tail light!

then again... it's a legendary car.... not just some car. u want it... u gotta be prepare to pay for it.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie.

listen to that. topui the legendary.

thank u topui..

cheers'

mr. pete

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
space_cowboy said:
no problemo mr pete... so, go buy a31 ok...

cheers'
Haha, sure . . . need to flog off my Satria Mivec first, though!:regular_smile:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
mr. pete said:
Haha, sure . . . need to flog off my Satria Mivec first, though!:regular_smile:
ok...
i'll be waiting ok.

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Jack Yap said:
ya loh, i also looking for Cefiro A31
there's a few a31 for sale if u notice. in motor trader and direct sellers as well. let me know if ur really interested.

cheers'

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
do u guys think the car model in my signature can transform into a slidin machine?

its FF n auto tranny too

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
any basic mods i gotta do to my engine bay? like gearbox? oil cooler or sumthin liddat?

:X-:

max_75

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
There is actually 1 continental car can do drifting as well. the Alfa Romeo 75, which is the one i'm driving now..

Model : Alfa Romeo 75.
Engine: 2.0 Twinspark (148HP & 19kg/m)
Weight distribution : 50/50 (becoz the gearbox located at rear side)
suspension setting : Front:Double wishbone, Rear:Dedion-setup
Transmission : 5 speed with LSD
Brake : Original 2 pot Brembo with ventilated disc

with the original LSD, it can drift like crazy if u know the tricks..

this is how it's look like.. but it's not mine... mine is not that well touch up...:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ask for opinion from a fren to swap in YRV 1.3 into my kelisa & my kelisa stock to my 660. he said not a good time to buy halfcut coz now expensive time. he ask what car do u really want to mod & i said my 660 & don't want turbo. then he suggested to get a 1.3 high compression piston & rebore the stock engine & sum other things to change & wallah i'll get i hella ride. so sifuses, ever seen anyone done it, coz he's driving 1 & i think i wanna do it but in the long run who knows coz he also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience