Feedback Needed: Apex'i air filter

tumpang thread...anybody know where to get the apexi dual funnel air filter with adaptor,price not more than rm230?i went to ksp but the promotion ended ady!ai....

cooljas,

what promotion does ksp have with this filter?how much they selling now?
well,if u feel seremban not too far from your palce,u can pay advan racing a visit.without tapak they selling at RM198.00

FuGZ said:
My little review on the apexi air filter (power intake).

I tested 2 other air filters other than the apexi.

Simota - Worst one i could think of i guess. Design of the mesh is identical as the K&N, but it doesn't come oiled up for the filtration.

K&N 6 inch neck - Well, not bad? I guess i should leave my words unspoken till i explain on my experience with the apexi power intake.

Apexi Power Intake - More responsive, that little weight on the pedal does more than it does with other air filters. I think it's more to apexi's design that steals response. I tried to compare K&N and Apexi at all around rev (4g92p), response was more comparable at the low and mid revs. high, i'm not too sure, they could be almost the same.

That's my story of experience. I'd like to know if anyone made a comparision the apexi power intake and HKS, performancewise?

i should think hks will have better performance increase. using hks now without regrets but engine oil gets dirty very fast.

apexi should be the middle between hks and k&n.

bvalve bro...can u help me to ask advan racing if with tapak for 4g93p is how much...by the way where is advan racing...can direct me there?

Ksp promotion tat time selling rm230 with adaptor

FYI....air filter only gives very minor performance, but HKS gives the most significant improvement among them all, and the engine oil gets dirty easily cause the restriction is very minor. That's why most of the performance enthusiasts uses HKS power flow

my freind workshop got dealer for this apexo filter and many more performance parts also.
he suggest me using apexi filter then make a steel box cover it. something like pipercross then drag cold air from outside..

verticalimit said:
my freind workshop got dealer for this apexo filter and many more performance parts also.
he suggest me using apexi filter then make a steel box cover it. something like pipercross then drag cold air from outside..

where is ur fren workshop?how much is he selling the filter v adaptor?thanks

cooljas said:
bvalve bro...can u help me to ask advan racing if with tapak for 4g93p is how much...by the way where is advan racing...can direct me there?

Ksp promotion tat time selling rm230 with adaptor

advan racing is in seremban.for 4g93p still need da tapak?or yur is the version that without the afm?if yes then u need a tapak or else teh apex'i 4/8 hole sure suit yur 4g93p(i think).advan racing's price almost same with ksp/N1......if wanna buy teh tapak will cost u abt rm30-rm40...depends.

bvalve said:
advan racing is in seremban.for 4g93p still need da tapak?or yur is the version that without the afm?if yes then u need a tapak or else teh apex'i 4/8 hole sure suit yur 4g93p(i think).advan racing's price almost same with ksp/N1......if wanna buy teh tapak will cost u abt rm30-rm40...depends.

pliz dun go n1... very lansi 1...

Sunway those performance shops r looking at Money money moeny only....got money then goos service...no money juz ignore....

realistic....

well, i can tell u a few of them act like that cause they are quite lazy, my opinion....go in when desmond is around.

there's a few lansi worker there, mainly young workers

thteh86 said:
well, i can tell u a few of them act like that cause they are quite lazy, my opinion....go in when desmond is around.

there's a few lansi worker there, mainly young workers

not to say lazy.juz they see wat car we driving...

let's say u drive a R-34 GTR...i think they folow u like dog....but if u drive a old car...they not even to ask u..u gotta self-service there i guess...

tat y i never buy things at sunway.....except racing fit la...for my ex-kenari..no choice...oso lanC fellow

let's not get carried away...hahahhaha back to the topic

but sunway? I've a few experience, KSP so far so good, not lansi but yet not helpful.
n-1 racing, okok nia, but met a few lansi workers b4
links, nice and friendly bosses and workers, willing to explain nicely to me about their price, and very professional...eventhough i'm only driving a Wira
gt auto, the boss there is nice and friendly too

amoil not bad also but they darn bz when have car race so go only during offpeak season.

daiichi have good service but unfortunately, work not so good. kakimotor quite good service also.

huakenny said:
Sunway those performance shops r looking at Money money moeny only....got money then goos service...no money juz ignore....

realistic....

i agree....u drive a kancil standard and walk in n see..they dont even bother to look at u...

hi all..
i also using Apexi filter.
i get it from a zth member ftzone

on power wise i can said very good
it feels almost same like the time i drive without air filter.. :D
very nice.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom