engine for ee80

s.l.k

dear all,
i have a 1986 toyata coralla XL(ee80,same as LE)...the engine now im using is the original 1.3 2A engine, i wish to ugrade my engine to 1.5cc or 1.6cc auto...besides the 4throttle silver top or black top 4age,can some1 tell me what type of engine which is suitable to convert into my corolla without any major modification?

thanks...

u cn try 4afe..u cn easily out source it fm member who wnt to upgrade their engine..
hope cn help u wit diz..:)

cheap also... juz get the engine, compressor, power steering rack, wiring and ecu, then ok already. since le is a very light car, i think 4afe will be more then enough... but if u are a power freak, then go for bt lor.. more budget then go for bt 6 speed.. lcd.. muahahahaha...

thanks for the info...how much does the things tat scottwrx mention cost?i saw the post by EDRA wrote tat, ee80 convert 4afe ned alot of modification right?mounting ned 2relocate...one of my friend suggest me 2 convert the 4age from AE92,but don convert silver top,bcoz after some time the engine will sound like "goreng kacang" what is u al oppinion?

slk, manual and auto conversion is different. if manual only a bit mod. but auto more mod to do. convert to 4afe actually more than enough. mine auto can reach 140kmh within 20 to 25 second. nice engine and low fc. my ee100 bt 6 speed of coz la more power but its suitable for the body weight. go for 4afe but u have to sacrify with some modification interior and exterior. u can buy that engine cheaper. but workmanship i heard more expensive for LE conversion.

thanks EDRA for ur info n suggestion...actaully wat is the market price for 4AFE and AE92 4age half cut?is ther any engine for ee80 convertion which no ned modification?i mean just plug n play...

ada. but very hard to find nowadays. it is ae82 with 4age engine. but that engine also need to relocate engine mounting if u ee80 chassis. other engine can plug and play is 3e engine. it is 1.5L. now also hard to find and price crazy. if got bad condition. this engine also abit problem with valve seal. selalu cepat bocor sebab carbon built on valve. u can see in some website about this engine. for me the best engine to convert is 4afe manual less mod and auto for fully mod. iactually i already used both 2e and 3e engine on my ee80 cannot feel the different. after i use 4afe engine its very different. very quiet and low fc. if u want to know more come to my house at bandar seri ehsan KLIA.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom