EE80 engine for sales (worth for value)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

EE80 engine for sales (worth for value)

bro i think u better go to chop shop!!!!try it first..hehe

Aiyo... Kelantan arr... The chop shop very kedekut de la... My engine selling to them... and they said, " Ala... so cheap engine" and ask me to bring it back la.. use as spare engine.

Very funny le...

can... but the problem is at the gear box (I not very sure, because some say can use back the KE70 gear box)

Good News... I check with my formen already... My engine are able to transplan to Toyota Starlet(Need to mod abit) and Toyota SE (No modify at all, because my Engine is 4E)....:shades_smile:

I will continue bump for 3 more time... Other wise.. i will keep it and keep on modify my engine.. hehe..

quite impressive but far away from jb la.. if can arrange the transportation with the impressive price.. sure senang.

Ermm... If ask to courier to JB.... I don't think that can be make la.. too expensive....
haha...

BTW... this is my last bump....

If no 1 want it... I will modify myself... add in high cam, balancing, port poshlish, increase piston size, add in turbo kits... and many thing... target should go until 200hp...

ya loh, i try to ask my friends who works at transportation agencies to solve this problem.. if can n transportation cost bit impressive... sure i will ctc/pm u.. my father had same this type of this engine but underpowered 8 valve... thanks anyway pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom