AE80/EE80 GT parts for sale

abel

Known Member
1 unit Toyota Corolla AE82 GT rear frame holder for sale, suitable for any corolla AE80/EE80 (GL/LE), RM150, location Kepong.

Interested Pls call 012 2764132 Ah Kit

Originally posted by AE82GT@Jan 20 2005, 16:44
last time i want to find oso couldnt find it but now u got sale <_<

free bump for you :P
hahaha Tq for the bump

actually sell behalf of fren he drive Le last time he already converted to full GT version but he sell already the car soo the spare one he want to let go ....
u interested .... :)

Originally posted by Acoustic@Jan 20 2005, 16:53
abel

whose that girl in your signature avatar? dam chun lah, got videos to download?
i downloaded already the movie call "Sex is Zero" is a korean movie say abt the teen in college (Like American Pie) this one call Korean Pie hahahah

Originally posted by abel+Jan 20 2005, 16:47 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abel @ Jan 20 2005, 16:47 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AE82GT@Jan 20 2005, 16:44
last time i want to find oso couldnt find it but now u got sale  <_<

free bump for you  :P
hahaha Tq for the bump

actually sell behalf of fren he drive Le last time he already converted to full GT version but he sell already the car soo the spare one he want to let go ....
u interested .... :) [/b][/quote]
abel, thanks for offering....i got my own oredi...have to go all the way to segamat to buy....hahahaha! wah, ur fren converted full GT version...must be damn nice man :P :D :lol:

Originally posted by AE82GT+Jan 20 2005, 17:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE82GT @ Jan 20 2005, 17:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by abel@Jan 20 2005, 16:47
<!--QuoteBegin-AE82GT
@Jan 20 2005, 16:44
last time i want to find oso couldnt find it but now u got sale  <_<

free bump for you  :P

hahaha Tq for the bump

u interested .... :)
abel, thanks for offering....i got my own oredi...have to go all the way to segamat to buy....hahahaha! wah, ur fren converted full GT version...must be damn nice man :P :D :lol: [/b][/quote]
yah the frame plate he have is the side is chrome rare item soo he let go this thing he convert his car abt 2 years ago he have the problem wif his 4AGE 16v ECU problem cant find the ECU soo sold his car for RM 8k only he damm sayang his car

hi abel, can introduce me some of workshop that selling Toyota LE (AE82) GT part?Like GT bodykit and etc,........Thanks a lot. man

Originally posted by Takumi_AE86@Jan 20 2005, 21:42
hi abel, can introduce me some of workshop that selling Toyota LE (AE82) GT part?Like GT bodykit and etc,........Thanks a lot. man
emmm i really dunno which shop bcoz i post behalf of my fren he ask me to find buyer ..... u can try to contact the person the number i post is his number :)

it's u want to find rear disc for ur LE last time my fren have rear disc for his GL but he sold his car already u can ask him to find for u lah or i ask him and see where can get OK :)

hi Abel

Why change avatar? aiyo, I haven't save lah :) hahahahha

Anyway, got any korean concert / MTV video or not?

Originally posted by Acoustic@Jan 21 2005, 10:14
hi Abel

Why change avatar? aiyo, I haven't save lah :) hahahahha

Anyway, got any korean concert / MTV video or not?
no lah .... :)

Originally posted by Takumi_AE86@Jan 21 2005, 15:09
Thanks a lot abel.........
emm i ask him already he say very hard to get already last time he get is for RM 200 per pair hahah also find like hell he say

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom