EE80@LE

CIVIC EK5

Known Member
Hi guys,

If you remember I was da new guy who bought an LE and asked abt engine conversion...well i decided to go ahead with it and now my LE in in da process of getting a new engine.....

Anyways, i'm looking for some more parts for my LE, some sifus here did mention abt LE GT which has many parts dat can be transplanted to my LE but i realise dat da LE GT parts are as good as and as expensive antiques now....but if any of u guys do have or came across da parts do let me know....ok.

As for now, i really need a set of power window for my car.....anybody can help???

TQ :lol:

good luck trying to find them. if u find them oso, good luck finding 800-1000+ for the 4 powered doors :lol:

try asking around other members to get in touch of a fellow toyota forummer nicked DANN, i dont have his number.

or u could always make friends with the LE Owner's Club members, then pray that some of them are selling off their cars or parts to change to another car :P

RM800 - RM1000 ??? waahh.. expensive man...! :ph34r:

Originally posted by 4agze@Jan 18 2005, 12:49
a fren of mind bought 4 door+motor... rm800/-!!! :o :o :o .. got it from segamat

Originally posted by bucho_jr+Jan 18 2005, 13:40 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bucho_jr @ Jan 18 2005, 13:40 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4agze@Jan 18 2005, 12:49
a fren of mind bought 4 door+motor... rm800/-!!! :o :o :o .. got it from segamat [/b][/quote]
Spare parts in Segamat not cheap wei...i saw one LE parts comes with headlamp, bumper, water tank oredi cost RM800 :o

Originally posted by AE80TypeD@Jan 18 2005, 12:34
good luck trying to find them. if u find them oso, good luck finding 800-1000+ for the 4 powered doors :lol:

try asking around other members to get in touch of a fellow toyota forummer nicked DANN, i dont have his number.

or u could always make friends with the LE Owner's Club members, then pray that some of them are selling off their cars or parts to change to another car :P
bro,
how to get in touch with da LE club members?

for me i will consider to get after market power window if over RM500. i used it for my TE27, RM200 for a pair. include motor, mouthing and cable to drive ur window knob to turn it up and down.

Where do you install the aftermarket power window...?Interested coz hard to find for LE.

there is a LE club in this forum ma...
hahah but very little member only la.
my mech convince me not to change to power window....
if spoil den very *kao lat* already....
but is still up to u all la...
is good tat there is still ppl playing LE....eheheh
good luck guys...

TE27levin said:
for me i will consider to get after market power window if over RM500. i used it for my TE27, RM200 for a pair. include motor, mouthing and cable to drive ur window knob to turn it up and down.

i want it also...info plzz..

AE80TypeD said:

RM 1000 for 4 power is cheap. If you can find one they are now selling abt RM1,200 - RM1,300. It's cool especially if you are using AE101 dashboard which make the manual winder blocked. AE111 dashboard fits LE better.

Anyway call Levin (Azam) at 012--2720410 to register your interest. He has helped me to find many of my LE body parts.

Good luck!

These are the things that i couldn't find last time. My LE near complete except the front lips and the 4 power windows.

And those rare rear spoiler too. Frustrated, i sold my car..

hahahah...power window...
i know who got it...
but he refuse to sell it...
complete set...this thing sure a rare item one...

other option i saw a van using this mechanical part...
use on standard window...the knob that turns the window...take it out...
put a motor on it...then wallaaaa...automatic power window...
anybody seen or happened to know where to find it ?

Last edited:
sighh...power windows really hard to find nowadays....if any1 wanna sell do let me know la...hehehehe!

Last edited:
My fren have a pair of p.window for his LE,dunno he wanna sell or not,last time he say wanna sell,but now no news,still he keep that thing but never pasang..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom