Corolla LE EE80 brake booster/servo spoilt

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
my original ee80 brake booster pancit d.

Wanna know brake booster from what other toyota model can plug and play straight?

Anyone selling? How much?

thank you

my original ee80 brake booster pancit d.

Wanna know brake booster from what other toyota model can plug and play straight?

Anyone selling? How much?

thank you

You may use 4AGE/ZE single layer brake pump. It is plug and play only. If you want then PM me, I got 1 for spare.

Just dont get those from four-discbrakes model or ur rear will lock up when u brake.. :)

Get the same as LE: single layer for front disc and rear drum brakes..

Just dont get those from four-discbrakes model or ur rear will lock up when u brake.. :)

Will lock up? Ermm... I used 4AGZE single layer servo few year before with standard rear drum brake, never encounter any brake lock up problem.

four disc brake or 2 disc 2 drum is the same servo...
y u had this problem?

Sorry, i missed out some important details..the brake pump that was actually the cause because the braking power distribution was different from standard LE.. I can't remember from what model but the shape is slightly different from LE original pump.. In case u face this problem, just use new servo with old pump :)

i am a toyota LE owner..from my point of view...use back the original servo...really..its still the best..you can fit those ae101..i did..but i swap it back to original LE...in fact, the original LE is just pnp...easily pulled out and in...by fitting the ae101, you need to ketuk the side of the servo abit to fit it in...worst is double layer...super tight to fit into LE...if you are running on ae80 to ae92 brakes..use back ori is also enough de..there is braking difference like if you change from drums to disk..its the same..only look cool and better heat dissapation thats all...bro fgt is right, just buy a new servo and use back the old pump..depends on which is spoilt...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom