SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
good point and noted..

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
your attitude actually have a big problem...you think every people wrong only you is correct...hahahaha that show how your attitude really is....keep it on and on that every people will know the true about your baddd attitude heheheheheheeeeeeeeeee

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

tell admin and moderator to banned the peolpe who always interrupt other people forum and talk bad about some person also dont just say it do it....
i think u should get to know ur tuner deeper laa bro,history tells alot but people dun want to dig up old story la.Anyway happy motoring...

SDF: so rumors are true laa then..closed edi ha that "woksyop"?

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
i think u should get to know ur tuner deeper laa bro,history tells alot but people dun want to dig up old story la.Anyway happy motoring...

SDF: so rumors are true laa then..closed edi ha that "woksyop"?
i think in the nicest way it's true that this thread was meant for those who wish to show and proof on their dyno-sheet..see..what's right is still right dear protegeGTR:love:

and for the record, all the statement (i made) is not based on the personal conflict with the related tuner nor try to step down his reputation whatso eva
(most of us hardly known each other when replyin to most of the related thread)

in fact, if the defender felt that all this while his workmanships are reputable...then i guess it shouldn't have contributed to what had happened now with his workshop..honestly
(there's no arguement on how well he can play+utilize the black,red,pink,yellow box etc)
it just the way on how he carried on the biz and the style of the marketing (jealousy is way out of it when i'm sayin it)-cause most of us tend to see the proof more than claims..at least that's how I looked at it

anyway,
enough me sayin.

good luck with the new agenda of the workshop and back to the thread.:tee:

Last edited:

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
true true... should be posting dyno results..

not talk bout rent's....ermm..unpaid rents..

how come moderator talk about other person business here ....it's right as a moderator? right or wrong...just say right or wrong...

sometime make applause to 1 side team eventhought the statement not about EMS DYNO RESULT....
pls n hopefully clap ur hand or lough about dyno result or something will be usefull 4 our engine modification / cars....repeating...engine modification /cars....u made ur attitude not so good.....pls improve.....bcoz i (maybe other reader ) expected moderator is a nature in minds / open ( but alert as moderator task )....

i love this forum bcoz it's make me know others machine result....n indirectly to make improving / striving 4 my engine modification with ems .....4 me little bit upset to moderator.........i expected more than it...emmm...i'm know i only "rakyat"....no authority n no emperor...sorry to saying it...

4 viruser ( who felt it )....pls discuss about EMS DYNO RESULT....don't talk about other person or bout attitude ...'machine not talk / related about attitude'....do u think ur attitude is good...come on man!!!everybody can shoot "bila x puas hati"......n here not 4 cabar mencabar ( pls open new THREAD 4 cabar-mencabar ) ....to moderator this is 1 of ur task here....melencong je....just cross....pls....pls....back to EMS DYNO RESULT....post customer /ur / friend / reference ( inside / outside country) dyno result to we discussing / enquiry....PEACE....

I ( maybe WE ) don't care wat "kungfu" or "silat" u used.....as long as make a impressive result to OUR / OWN MACHINE WITH EMS .....n to perform in competitive.... after have a good result - we hav a choice either 4 DRAG, TRAXX, ROAD-USE or ETC....

:five:

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
interesting and very difficult to digest, maybe my grammar ain't that good...but anyways, we speak the truth... unless it ain't the truth..

and..it's our job to ensure innocent forumners do not fall into pitfalls..that's the whole idea of a forum.. for everyone to learn and minimise mistakes.

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
interesting and very difficult to digest, maybe my grammar ain't that good...but anyways, we speak the truth... unless it ain't the truth..

and..it's our job to ensure innocent forumners do not fall into pitfalls..that's the whole idea of a forum.. for everyone to learn and minimise mistakes.
thanx very much..
even from the way of the writing (broken grammar) we know that "he" himself usin other nick to defend his ownself..
hahahahah:rofl: what a L...ER
at least try not to make it so obvious..

"me tune car very fast..me send austlalia no kung-fu..kung-fu"

Last edited:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
shhh back to topic bro..later all the hard core supporter scold u laa weyy..no more nonsense,they r pretty heat up for now..just we lay low laa let them brag for themselves..ok happy motoring

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
yopo... spot on.. we all know that... i think the right word is called "Alter-Ego" aka Jekyl & Hyde...

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
:proud:

ha...ha...ha....ha...haaa....

expected orledy.....
please stick to topic as u requested as u quoted,as u said thank you or i'll ask the moderator to lock ur ID..oopss no point since got multiples of them hurmm..

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
no need to brag bout them, continue ur discussion as usual.

p/s=sum people prefer to be low profile, so dun look into sumthing which is not in ur field.

Last edited:

ETT Power

Banned
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
no need to brag bout them, continue ur discussion as usual.

p/s=sum people prefer to be low profile, so dun look into sumthing which is not in ur field.
i'm looking 4 vr4 megasquits dyno result...only 4 who in "HIGH profiles acting" n volunteer to sharing ...bcoz... b4 goin to used / join megasquits team n sell the old management....i prefer 2 look 4 result first...after that can make me good option....i heard megasquits can make engine power maa...especially VR4 ....money doesn't a matter ....but result is important...4 me..

only here at EMS DYNO....i will learn n discuss...n avoid to fall into pitfalls....n minimize mistakes....

*i'm a customer n i'm a user of EMS, so...i will go anywhere / field i want...democracy in motorsport.....PEACE..:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently get a integra 1.8 auto . plannning to modify to manual next step. Vtec sifu here pls recommend me how should i do to get most powerful vtec feel in my dc2 .through my survey B18c type r of course the most good to the dc2. But the engine is damm expensive. is it really worth to buy it .
H22A can tapao 18c type r or not ?since H22A is cheap than b18c r .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience