Do u think lady driver is a inconsiderate driver?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
This is my experience, 9 out of 10 lady driver i came accross confirm inconsiderate.

example, when they are on straight road all que up, and u need to turn into your small little garden to go home, normally they won't let u passby even though it still take sometime before the traffic light turn green.

Some worst case will be when u about to turn in junction n they just smash thru in high speed like no tommorrow just to tell u its their way, what happen to basic human courtecy? :mad:

Feel free to comment.

Women while driving are in an alternate universe where they rule the roads. They can do anything they want. Change lanes without signalling and without even caring whether you are in the way or not. They just expect you to be gone. Same happens when you signal and want to cut into her lane, she will not know you exist. She can't see you, she's got these big invisible blinkers on and the only thing they see is forwards. And when they fuck up and somebody is really pissed and waving at them, they can't see that either, oblivious to the big, fat, bear of a man hollering and honking in the car next to hers.

woman drivers are "wooo.....-man" drivers if u get what i mean, i totally agree with u guys, some of them can be really inconsiderate ler

9 out of 10 women are blind,reckless,inconsiderate drivers....wanna go left,signal left n continue goin straight,wanna go straight,signaling right....wtf man

Ok, we have to be fair, so they get to choose.

They are either:
1) Inconsiderate
2) Fucking stupid

And that's your choices.

Disclaimer: Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone knows not all women are bad drivers and we are not saying all women are bad drivers. The next person who comes in here and states the obvious is officially Zerotohundred.com's number one fucking idiot.

Same goes for the moron who states there are bad men drivers as well.

Last edited:
suprisingly the one i bump into today is a lady driving sonata with a big blue metal near headlight it say there "PEGUAM" :thumpdown

not all lady drivers suck but i know a vast majority that do. is it an issue of gender ? driving i mean ? i'm pretty sure it has something to do with all things mechanical, like turning on the DVD player. just as men have problems ironing shirts. i can't seem to get it right. remember i'm not saying ALL of us are like that, but most of us.

just hate it when those lady driver driving big cars.....cutting queue by driving up the emergency lane and just wedge in front of u.....even so....also force their way thru and expect ppl to give way to them...but then...they themselves dun give way to ppl...duh...

Duke Red said:
...not all lady drivers suck but i know a vast majority that do... ...remember i'm not saying ALL of us are like that, but most of us...

si|verfish said:
Disclaimer: Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone knows not all women are bad drivers and we are not saying all women are bad drivers. The next person who comes in here and states the obvious is officially Zerotohundred.com's number one fucking idiot.

Same goes for the moron who states there are bad men drivers as well.
Dude, why did you have to commit the sin of stating the obvious when I gave you a heads up. I was hoping to snare those who don't read but in here you came... :biggrin:

si|verfish said:
Dude, why did you have to commit the sin of stating the obvious when I gave you a heads up. I was hoping to snare those who don't read but in here you came... :biggrin:

Well guess I should start taking speed reading courses. Seemed to have missed out on a few keywords there. :biggrin:

Yeah and of all people I was least expecting you to do it.:p

Well, no harm done...

ahahaha just call it "reinforcing ur statement" la :lol:

the plain end result is "they suck" :D but it seems more to me that they're simply oblivious to others on the road :wink: and i CONFIRM 1000% sure that the road regulations/signs/courtesy :smile: are not among the things circling in the thoughts of these bad women drivers :) (obviously the ones that suck donkey balls). its mind boggling how they can juggle the grocery list, :rolleyes: children after-school pickup, :frown: and what jewelry to buy when they should be moving their goddamned hands to switch :mad: on a signal or move their lazy heads to look at the rearview mirror and STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE RIGHTMOST LANE :argh: *pant* *pant* *pant*

:afraid: i.. im... OKAY! im cool! im chilled! :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
yesterday on LDP..there was this lady driving a BMW..on right lane..can see that she is around 5 car distance to the front. go up hill..brake abit...go down hill oso brake abit...the road abit not flat..brake abit..wah lan ne..follow behind oso dam "pek chek"...kan na sai...likw doing manual abs braking on the right lane with 5 car distance on the front

hahahah bet she was chanting her lesson from driving school:

"keep a 2 second distance... keep a 2 second distance... keep a OH! he slowed down! *brake* keep a 2 second distance... keep a 2 second distance... OH! going downhill! *brake* keep a 3 second distance... keep a 3 second distance... ... "

:rofl:

Ah yes, symptoms of CBD, better known as Compulsive Braking Disorder. A condition mostly afflicting women or the elderly in big, expensive vehicles.

Last edited:
lonewolf said:
yesterday on LDP..there was this lady driving a BMW..on right lane..can see that she is around 5 car distance to the front. go up hill..brake abit...go down hill oso brake abit...the road abit not flat..brake abit..wah lan ne..follow behind oso dam "pek chek"...kan na sai...likw doing manual abs braking on the right lane with 5 car distance on the front

in her mind ' the road is mine '

I ADMIT!
i am 1/10 of them kekeke HAHAH

Not all women drivers... some men are worse. I encountered some who got out from the car to pick a fight over a parking lot. That's why... I always keep a Stoplock, 20 LED flashlight and soon... a stungun next to my driver seat for such emergencies.

kanasai
acura,

are you the one that drives your car at lighting speed with skill and precision one

tabik you
=P

true , some chicks do have what it takes to drive like a maniac
but some dun (example, those aunties with rich husbands who can afford to give them BMW and Merz)

my personal bad experience was an aunty with an Unser

was on the highway going back to Subang from KLIA
that day good mood, so cruising only
nia mah, one Unser cut me dangerously close
NVM
THROW stupid biscuit tong lagi teruk
cannot avoid so have to position my vehicle so that the tong will go between my tyres
lucky manage to pull the stunt but my exhaust piping bocor after that cause the tong bounced and hit the piping near the extractor

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom