what u think rb25det in 300zxfairlady...

can fit aa rb engine in the small z32 engine bay?? 2jz can lor..

y do u always wanna kill euro cars huh? enjoy driving only lar, y wan to kill² wan.. :D

i just kill a lot euro car just now with my Vitara
all the euro car is parked at naza show room
<_<

why rb cannot fit got anyone fit jz inside?

is this cars handling good enough ?

ok

in all seriousness....

Z32 can be fitted with RB engines. how u setup the car is up to u.

anyway jeffblazed, i think Z32 will be a better choice than A31 if you really wanna do up something like Wangan Midnight Team kinda car... the one that cruises at 300km/h and overtake at 330km/h. hehehe...

weh.. anybody got that SpecR VCD aaa? the one featured the Wangan Midnight team? damn it... someone borrowed mine and til now senyap only! haih...

Originally posted by akimoto@Dec 16 2004, 12:13
both z32 n a31 not good.

130y is d best of them all...

130y good and economical car good for despatch work ,fuel save low maintenence,but the car

is geek factor........not x factor......

LOL!!!! Lovin' this thread. 130Y some more! hahahhaa... dangggg.

in all seriousness, a Z32 loaded with an RB25/26 DET would be damn cool.

wah an RB25 or 26 in a Z32....killa man! :lol:

but seriously, i've looked under the hood...its really tight for space, can fit ka?
anybody done this conversion b4?

if its possible...imagine the v12 quad turbo in there :blink: ......muahahaha

there is one running around with 2jzgte........iin kl ithink...this car has been featured in hypertune magazine....and nst cbt some time ago......coooollllll

Wahlaueh!!! :o ....now that is something!!! 2jz-gte in a 300z....cool!

I have an Uncle who has a old Cadillac Fleetwood...damn guzzler had a v8 engine but couldnt move for nuts...so i persuaded him hard enough and now it has a 1jz-gte inside! :D beats paying for the crazy road tax for a 4liter and pulls like a monster!

So guys if u happen to c a black mafia style cadillac on the hghwy....hehehe...dun be fooled...tht car can really go!

:P

cheers!

Hi, sorry for this silly question but ; " Is the RB25 engine really better than the VG30 engine that comes with the Z32? or are you just worried about the burden of paying the 3 litter road tax?..thanks :)

hey skagee,

Congrats! Now officially Mr and Mrs eh...! :D
Sorry I coudnt make it for the big day..

Anyways, the VG30 is actually quite a monster in the Z32...sorry guys pls correct me here if i'm way off. A friend of mine had one, he changed the turbines and did a little tinkering wth electronics and other simple mods. Trust me, it made a very big difference from the stocker...the car was just pounding nothing but break neck bhp! :lol:

The problem wth the z32 is basically space...if u drop anything in the engine..4get abt finding it again...theres just no space to work or do anything in there. This also brings the issue of airflow...since evrything is so tightly packed in there,not much air is able to flow through. If you have the cash and dont mind the hefty road tax and fuel $$..the V6 engine can be developed to punch out lots of good bhp...the stock turbines are quite pathetic...change those and then its 'Hello World'!

I'm not sure on the reliabity comparison between the RB25 and VG30 any Sifu's out there care to eloborate. One thing i do know is parts for these two engines are not the easiest to source and neither are they the cheapest.

All the best in the project!

Cheers! :)

Originally posted by .S K A G E E.@Dec 17 2004, 10:10
Hi, sorry for this silly question but ; " Is the RB25 engine really better than the VG30 engine that comes with the Z32? or are you just worried about the burden of paying the 3 litter road tax?..thanks :)

how much is a 3liter road tax?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom