DIY : Nitrous Purge

koren

Oct 27, 2004
but 1st.. where to get those air spray? i stay in Sg.. dun remember seeing these computer cleaners around.. haha..

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
wow u guys actually found the website. .. i look around but all also wrong websites.... not bad !! those crazy japanese... really good in these things la... :shocked:

n_chun21

Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
ya lo .. so last time i also cannot find tis so i not do the nitro purge ...
i got 1 idea .. we can connect a (t) house to our car hood area there got 1 spray water out to clean our window 1... conect 1 more hose put at the side front fender when we push it.. got a spray come out . we can buy the spray flower tat thing connect to the fender the bzos can adjust the water to be a spray.. but no pss sound la

n_chun21

Jun 28, 2005
sri damansara
ya lo .. so last time i also cannot find tis so i not do the nitro purge ...
i got 1 idea .. we can connect a (t) house to our car hood area there got 1 spray water out to clean our window 1... conect 1 more hose put at the side front fender when we push it.. got a spray come out . we can buy the spray flower tat thing connect to the fender the bzos can adjust the water to be a spray.. but no pss sound la

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
put to ridsect on both sides of d bumper... go put some mechanical switch that can press the nozzle... then zzz ... zz..shh shh.. all kutu, lipas, cicak oso mati...

lan1800

Jan 18, 2006
ridsect good choice lol.. u can purge plus can make flame, beware don't get u're car on fire..

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
-----------------------------

tykoh

Jun 30, 2004
tykoh88.blogspot.com
wah lau eh... ridsect turn into NOS purge ah... really a good idea... dont really try the flame lah... later explode then ur car also no more.... try DIY in a safer way lah.... CO2 i think is practical... but a non NOS car mod for NOS purge for wat leh... show off only ah?

yes, purely jz for show off...
ehh, i got idea... use ridsect shoot flame... then install fire dragon as well... sure looks cun when u fire all of them together.... haha...

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
-----------------------------

A Post Every 5 Mins

problem on semi racing clutch

I using semi racing clutch cover and clutch plate 3 puck...been using it for 1 month, and i did run in this new clutch set...
everytime when i do drag on 1st gear...(launch at 4krpm) it seems like my clutch cannot fully syncronize or hold (dunno the correct word to use) the flywheel...the clutch will "jump" causing my whole engine bay and my wheel to "jump" or "jerk"....there is no wheel spin..

when until max rev point and shift to 2nd gear...release...