Why Nitrous???

APTuning

Known Member
Why would you want to put nitrous oxide injection in your car?

Because it's the easiest, most powerful and cheapest way to produce horsepower!
I get a lot of emails with questions about nitrous, "what's nitrous?", "how does it work?", "will it blow up my engine?", "how much does it cost?". The purpose of these pages is to answer questions like this, my goal is to have something here for everyone, from complete beginners to experienced nitrous heads.

Pls visit pro Nos Tuning Advanced Performance Tuning: Nitrous Oxide (NOS)

He knows how to....

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Danz going for NOS? You see too much fast & furious lol! But 1 thing can confirm NOS itself won't split fire like was u saw on movie ^^

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha, no la...just wanna know the price onli,
if i want i will go for methanol injection kit.......
to refill NOS mahal oooo......if can refill fart gas ok la...hehe.

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Nitrous is a instant way to get power. There are two types of nitrous wet nitrous and dry nitrous. Wet nitrous is a combination of fuel and nitrous gas where else in Dry nitrous only nitrous gas is injected. Chances of blowing engines is in Dry nitrous as you have to re-map the fueling and ignition timing where else with wet nitrous you just have to play with ignition timing. Nitrous dosage is controlled by jets, and the dosage is called Shots. Shots are the one time dosage injected when you press nitrous trigger. Low compression pistons can take high shots of nitrous. Like 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE, Nissan 350Z can take around 100Shots wet nitrous easily and safe side. Most popular companies of nitrous are Zex, NX and nitrous. You can fetch the nitrous around for 2K Rm brand new.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
How about the NOS control? The 2k is for the NOS kit itself or come with the control unit? Like I want to open the NOS while full throttle RPM 3k to 7k

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
^
The 2K rm is for the NOS kit which includes NOS Cylinder, Piping, Solenoid, fogger and jets. You have to configure it according to your requirement. Like in Honda-data there is an option when ever the car bogs ecu will allow nitrous to flow. Or you can make a trigger on the shifter or with your horn. When ever you feel like you press the button and then shuunnn. But nitrous on limiters is very dangerous it can blow your engine.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ahmedshaikhani said:
Sir its not the way you see NOS in movies. I have used NOS thousand times as it is legal in our country.
I mean too dangerous for engine! ^^ I using Unichip Q plus for NOS control. I love NOS too! Lol

ahmedshaikhani

Known Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I mean too dangerous for engine! ^^ I using Unichip Q plus for NOS control. I love NOS too! Lol
Sir its not dangerous if you use not healthy amount of shots like 40-55shots wet nitrous it won't damage. We used nitrous in new civic 8th Generation. D16ZC, 4G15, 4G13, 2ZZGE, 4AGE 20V Silvertop, D15 Dual Vtec, D16Z6 and many others I can't recall. Nitrous was injected on stock-ecu.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seriously nothing much to say already, so just bear with me and feast your eyes...

Two cars sent in for headlamp restoration.

This mini's headlamps was in severe condition.

Not just yellow but plenty of fine deep cracks.

Sanding this took a lot of effort as the headlamps were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience