DC5 Advice

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
any1 knoes where to get mugen style cf hood for our ride ?
bestfeel shape really out ..
racecraft quoted me rm2700 but they kenot confirm the look + 3 mnths waiting list ..
n1 didnt hav mugen style ..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
try ask jun where he get his CF hood. hehe.

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
yeah bro, but they claimed its mugen -.-
transfer my deposit frm cf hood to carbon gt-wing mugen style ..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
..... yeah, they're kinda stupid people over there at best feels......

.......... i can get better pricing at racecraft if anybody's interested........... P&C

Bump: ..... yeah, they're kinda stupid people over there at best feels......

.......... i can get better pricing at racecraft if anybody's interested........... P&C

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
anybody know where to find shift sport look alike CF hood....
lol, i want also la if got, same la shift sport and buddy club punye, get ori ler, kan dekat from ur place..hehehehe

i got my mugen style hood cheap2 one, coz got some problem with the pin, fitting was not bad, just very hard to close, need to slam only can close lol.. but i asked if new stock around rm1900..need to order tho..

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
lol, i want also la if got, same la shift sport and buddy club punye, get ori ler, kan dekat from ur place..hehehehe

i got my mugen style hood cheap2 one, coz got some problem with the pin, fitting was not bad, just very hard to close, need to slam only can close lol.. but i asked if new stock around rm1900..need to order tho..
ori one....? hmm.... cannot la. too expensive for me.

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
guyzz..need help here.. my rear lamp is just like an aquarium right now...i want to go repair the lamp and hopefully guyz (who was experienced this problem or might know about it) could lead me the way to the any shop for repair the lamp... cheerz guy..

p/s need to repair the lamp before the tt venue..afraid my horsepower might drop...:)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
haksuyo:
bro, where did you get the mugen style cf hood ah ? can pm me? :biggrin:

RajaMacho:
best place i can think of off-hand is any Honda Malaysia sales & service.
because they're honda authorised, you can be sure they will do a good job otherwise you can screw them kau kau :biggrin:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
weii raja .. where got horsepower drop .... from horsepower jadik fishpower jek ...

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

wakkakakkak

I want buddy club CF!

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
weii raja .. where got horsepower drop .... from horsepower jadik fishpower jek ...

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

wakkakakkak

I want buddy club CF!
fish power..!!! mmm sound great.. any one has same fish power as me??? i think i'll be tapau all you guyz.. hahahaha

haksuyo:
bro, where did you get the mugen style cf hood ah ? can pm me? :biggrin:

RajaMacho:
best place i can think of off-hand is any Honda Malaysia sales & service.
because they're honda authorised, you can be sure they will do a good job otherwise you can screw them kau kau :biggrin:
did u have same experienced with me tim or ur friend?? does honda want to repair the lamp.. the job quite leceh maaa... nanti they all tiao me..

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
fish power..!!! mmm sound great.. any one has same fish power as me??? i think i'll be tapau all you guyz.. hahahaha

did u have same experienced with me tim or ur friend?? does honda want to repair the lamp.. the job quite leceh maaa... nanti they all tiao me..
raja u can go to any of the spraypainting workshop and ask them to silicone the taillights. have to take out and dry off your taillights first before putting on the silicone

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
guyzz..need help here.. my rear lamp is just like an aquarium right now...i want to go repair the lamp and hopefully guyz (who was experienced this problem or might know about it) could lead me the way to the any shop for repair the lamp... cheerz guy..

p/s need to repair the lamp before the tt venue..afraid my horsepower might drop...:)
abang kasi tebuk satu lubang....problem solved....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
raja u can go to any of the spraypainting workshop and ask them to silicone the taillights. have to take out and dry off your taillights first before putting on the silicone
padang kilat..any shop u can refer to?? probably any shop ampang area:biggrin:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro, once you get it done, do post the shop here ... i bet that someday, we may need the visit to the shop ... :)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Well, any "leceh" punya kerja that normal mechanic lazy to do , i throw to Honda Malaysia , because:
a) they charge relatively reasonable prices
b) they have all the funny clips / little plastic or rubber parts that need changing or broken , which no other mechanic has!
c) ...... they can't say no, can they? :biggrin:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
i've got same problem like you raja...i tebuk lubang...put some silicon problem solved! cost me 50 bucks. my trusty Ah Boon kedai ketuk is all i need!!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all sifus.....i just upgrade my car engine to 1.8gsr....since im newbie so i got few questions need your help.

1.which type of important gauges or meters need to install for monitoring??exhaust temp?oil temp or pressure etc...(boost meter is a must,correct??)

2.wat kind of engine oil suppose to use??and the grade??normal type for na engine can be used??

wat else do i need to take care for turbo engine?? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience