• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
Demon said:
breaking news...

here's some teaser information...

D1 Grand Prix rights have been acquired.....

Tsuchiya & Kazama will be coming to KL.......

:)

wah....! I really waN To meet them inperson man....

cant wait...!

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
it's an expensive car bro... furthermore that track is fill with ditch. i don't wanna see that car wreck by it. I'm happy to see it with my own eyes and what'S with the "letdown" if it's a singapore caR? We should be happy even singaporeans supporting our drifting scene :)

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
DoNuT said:
yaman the orange starlet with no power steering cramp my right hand somemore while drifting :) hehe but anyway it's fun! whacking kau kau with no sense of direction haha.
Ah ha....so it;s you lor...kekekeke..

No worries...next time come to KL, sure get ariff and Jane to get you guys out....kekekeke....

Cheers

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
ManR34 said:
titanrev...are u the guy showing out the s15? that car drew in alot of crowds, esp. when the bonnet was opened :)

is that ur car?

lots of singaporean nice cars....those guys really how to do'em up to perfection...hehe
ManR34: Didn't know you were there? Should have come over to say hi....so..when are you taking your sweet R34 for a drift? :wink:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
it's an expensive car bro... furthermore that track is fill with ditch. i don't wanna see that car wreck by it. I'm happy to see it with my own eyes and what'S with the "letdown" if it's a singapore caR? We should be happy even singaporeans supporting our drifting scene :)
Donut: Yeah yeah...I know... the contractors will be fine-tuning the track especially widening up the width of the track....once it ready for the next event....i am sure there will be a couple of nice drift machine to be present there for a show-off.......:biggrin:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
PTLemon : great would love to do it!! :)

Cheaka : kekeke confirm i'll go again.. as mention earlier after christmas or new year if going up to try again i'll join :) cozy place to hang out!! when the ditch is done then nice liao :)

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
PTLemon : great would love to do it!! :)

Cheaka : kekeke confirm i'll go again.. as mention earlier after christmas or new year if going up to try again i'll join :) cozy place to hang out!! when the ditch is done then nice liao :)
donut: set lah....:wink:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
ManR34 said:
titanrev...are u the guy showing out the s15? that car drew in alot of crowds, esp. when the bonnet was opened :)

is that ur car?

lots of singaporean nice cars....those guys really how to do'em up to perfection...hehe
nope,titanrev do not have a S15 but a 206:smile:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
DoNuT said:
titanrev : eh bro next time intro with ur nick then i'll remember hehehe. i got probs with my brain lah cannot keep track.. sorry :) Anyway i'll see you around again and will do my best to bring you around in my r32 or starlet :)
yalah....always thinks of cars,chicks,money(especialy usd),of coz brain got problem lah....:biggrin:

i also want to sit.........at the passenger seat.:biggrin:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
bvalve : chicks..... hmmm are you sure you got hear me talk about chick? i don't think i got talk anything about chick leh..

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
bvalve : chicks..... hmmm are you sure you got hear me talk about chick? i don't think i got talk anything about chick leh..
Donut: he is not talking about at the first paragraph..I think he is talking about titanrev lah...hehehe...:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Cheaka, i think bvalve is refering to Donut lah. because Donut don't remember me when i told him my name so donut tell me to intro myself with my nick so that he can remember easily.

So bvalve said donut dont remember me cause always thinks of chicks....Hahaha..
Donut is a good father lah...Ho ?

OK donut. will ride with you in ur Starlet or R32..hehehe...

Drift drift drift....all day long...

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
okay okay.....wakarimashita......donut digs chicks...heheheh:stupido2:

blade_runner

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
DoNuT said:
on the contrary dounut... the S15 is very much an affordable car in Singapore

the letdown part being false info led to believe its "D1 Drift Machine making its appearance..."

should read "Singapore D1 stickered look-alike machine making its appearance..."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello zthrians....
wht do u think bout tht car.....
cc,economy,speed,auto cvt??
huh look nice for family right....:burnout::slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience