D1 Drift Machine Making Its Appearance @ Drift Getaway @ PD This Coming Weekend

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
TitanRev said:
PTLemon, you got D1 stuff to sell at this weekend PD drift event ? What you got ? and can you list the price ah ??Interesting leh...:biggrin:

Wah....Mostly are BLITZ D1 Tshirts, Special Chrome Stickers, Towels, Mugs, Key Chains, Badges, etc, No performance parts for sale leh...coz too many to bring up. Price wise...hmmm.... on that day you will know lah... not nice to post price on internet, you know lah...we have dealers in Malaysia wor.....don't want to spoil market leh...

Coz this items are specially for this event only leh....

Hope you understand and so sorry abt it !

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PTLemon said:
Wah....Mostly are BLITZ D1 Tshirts, Special Chrome Stickers, Towels, Mugs, Key Chains, Badges, etc, No performance parts for sale leh...coz too many to bring up. Price wise...hmmm.... on that day you will know lah... not nice to post price on internet, you know lah...we have dealers in Malaysia wor.....don't want to spoil market leh...

Coz this items are specially for this event only leh....

Hope you understand and so sorry abt it !
PTLemon, i was there yesterday. It was a very nice event and the stuff u got is very nice leh. But don't know which one is you lah.. I understand and no need to say sorry lah bro.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
PTlemon : Thanks for the invite....! well if i'm there i'll surely look for you hehe. Skagee faster bring me go! keke

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
TitanRev said:
PTLemon, i was there yesterday. It was a very nice event and the stuff u got is very nice leh. But don't know which one is you lah.. I understand and no need to say sorry lah bro.

Serious, you were there, well, I am always in the Blitz D1 shirts, always near to the Blitz S15 and besides the Traffic Mag booth....

No worries....next time, I come down, just go to any of my guys either in Blitz shirts, etc and ask for me can liao...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PTLemon, i know which one is you already. Saw you doing an interview. Will that interview so up in local TV ? you are interviewing for who ?

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
TitanRev said:
PTLemon, i know which one is you already. Saw you doing an interview. Will that interview so up in local TV ? you are interviewing for who ?
Yup Yup...it will be up for a show call "Malaysian Sport Action" in RTM2. Will let you all know as they will be featuring the whole event in the half hour show. on Thursday 5pm.

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
TitanRev said:
You know who I am ? Hmmm...1 pic for you to indentify....interview...it's organised by Sync Optima.....interview abt building drift car and drift car setup, parts to use, etc...

hahahaha.....wanna know who am I ?

See this http://www.imperial-concepts.com/images/mme/pages/crew-04.htm

kekekeeke...

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
PTlemon : Thanks for the invite....! well if i'm there i'll surely look for you hehe. Skagee faster bring me go! keke
Donut: wah..i haven't ask skagee to bring me there...you ask liao....i jealous wei...

Anyway, Patrick...Donut is Joehan..the one driving the orange colour Toyota Starlet KP61..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
PTLemon said:
You know who I am ? Hmmm...1 pic for you to indentify....interview...it's organised by Sync Optima.....interview abt building drift car and drift car setup, parts to use, etc...

hahahaha.....wanna know who am I ?

See this http://www.imperial-concepts.com/images/mme/pages/crew-04.htm

kekekeeke...

Hahaha...the one wearing a cap is you and the girl beside you is (Imperial Sales) Clarene.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
yaman the orange starlet with no power steering cramp my right hand somemore while drifting :) hehe but anyway it's fun! whacking kau kau with no sense of direction haha.

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
yaman the orange starlet with no power steering cramp my right hand somemore while drifting :) hehe but anyway it's fun! whacking kau kau with no sense of direction haha.
Donut: You damn good lah...the most pioneer group of drifter...I still need to learn from you..hehehe...don't think i can handle a car with no power steering...:ahhhhh:

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
hey donut, was that u the one when ur steering wheel came off at the end of one of the rounds? or was it a red levin? ....that was some funny shit... :D

anyways it was a great event...altho i didn't get my goodie bag!! :(

i think i smoked in more from dirt & tyre fumes than my dunhill lights that day..heeheh

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Donut, its nice to meet you that day. Dont know you know who i am or not. i'm the specly boy that Jason intro to you. My name is Joe. Your drift machine is nice. Same colour as my car too. Hehe:biggrin:

ManR34, donut is the one driving an orange colour starlet.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Manr34 : whahahaha that was funny steering came out!! hehehe don't think it's me but then again a red levin could be faisal orrrr the banting drifters :) Whatever it is all of us was real tired after that event. Aching sial next day.. need massage... anyone!??

everyone is having fun and i'm happy to hear that!! was out late night around 3 in the morning basket still alot of drifters out there chatting walking around even fixing cars!! respect!!

titanrev : eh bro next time intro with ur nick then i'll remember hehehe. i got probs with my brain lah cannot keep track.. sorry :) Anyway i'll see you around again and will do my best to bring you around in my r32 or starlet :)

cheaka : aiyer i think i'm the worst in A1 group somemore drift drift fuse box can drop out cause rickey's MR2 went down the ditch! hehehe RICKY if you're here i'm sorry. i still love yoU! :) keke

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
you good mah....so you in A1 group loh..hehehe....no worries...we promise the next round will be drift till ya drop session.......then everyone all tired liao.....then i can take over.....hehehehe.....:biggrin:

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
titanrev...are u the guy showing out the s15? that car drew in alot of crowds, esp. when the bonnet was opened :)

is that ur car?

lots of singaporean nice cars....those guys really how to do'em up to perfection...hehe

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
breaking news...

here's some teaser information...

D1 Grand Prix rights have been acquired.....

Tsuchiya & Kazama will be coming to KL.......

:)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience