• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
ManR34 said:
well it had tiny s15 stock brake calibers!
i guess upgrading brakes is expensive! :D
wat am i saying? every farking tuning part is! DOH!
Well...the S15 6 Pot AP Racing calipers and rotors are still sitting inside the store....it is not expensive to upgrade the brakes, it is that you don't use it for track racing, you dun need that good a brakes...really...

just look at Ken Nomura's ER34 D1 Skyline's brakes....still stock mann...and it just have the Blitz RS4 Brake pads that's all...kekekeke :P

So tiny s15 stock brake enough....unless cannot brake, then we upgrade the brakes.....

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
PTLemon said:
Well...the S15 6 Pot AP Racing calipers and rotors are still sitting inside the store....it is not expensive to upgrade the brakes, it is that you don't use it for track racing, you dun need that good a brakes...really...

just look at Ken Nomura's ER34 D1 Skyline's brakes....still stock mann...and it just have the Blitz RS4 Brake pads that's all...kekekeke :P

So tiny s15 stock brake enough....unless cannot brake, then we upgrade the brakes.....
thats a beautiful car!!!...i wish to have that r34 setup!...look at the damn nice suspension....oooo yummy....
hey then i should be proud of my nissan stock brakes? haha...nah i still wish to have those 6 Pot AP Racing calipers pls! give them to me if u think its not expensive! :D

i think in track racing u must have the top brakes system...i always believe good brakes makes u go faster in corners, besides having the stopping power even u dun really need it is always a good thing like wise as in pple always wanting more greater HP, and without the stopping power isn't so safe either....besides bigger brakes calipers & rotors has the "look" factor! :cool:

but for drifting i think having good brakes isn't so essential as in other motor racing sports...? correct me if i am wrong here pro drifters....

oh and i was not dissing the s15, only stating wat i saw at PD....give me that s15 anyday and i will accept it with open arms and legs for that matter! :tongue:

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
ManR34 said:
thats a beautiful car!!!...i wish to have that r34 setup!...look at the damn nice suspension....oooo yummy....
hey then i should be proud of my nissan stock brakes? haha...nah i still wish to have those 6 Pot AP Racing calipers pls! give them to me if u think its not expensive! :D

i think in track racing u must have the top brakes system...i always believe good brakes makes u go faster in corners, besides having the stopping power even u dun really need it is always a good thing like wise as in pple always wanting more greater HP, and without the stopping power isn't so safe either....besides bigger brakes calipers & rotors has the "look" factor! :cool:

but for drifting i think having good brakes isn't so essential as in other motor racing sports...? correct me if i am wrong here pro drifters....

oh and i was not dissing the s15, only stating wat i saw at PD....give me that s15 anyday and i will accept it with open arms and legs for that matter! :tongue:
Hey brother...

Dun get me wrong too hor... I am not that petty lah....crazy....

Hey it proved that you are very observant ! That's good criteria for a good drifter...kekekeek :p

Well, I am equally as surprised as you when I saw Ken Nomura's Skyline Brake system, it is totally stock with good brakepads only....

So we actually have a set of 6 POT AP Racing brake system for the S15, so we did ask Blitz Japan on whether is it necessary, they explained to me is that it is subjective to the driver, if the stock brakes are sufficient for the braking, then keep it that way, coz if you modified the brake system, there are certain "Deep Dish" rim you cannot use, as the offset of the rims will be different...

Just have a look at Kazama's Kei Office S15, also 4 Pot Brembo brake setup...this brembo looks like some GTR brembo or something like that...

You are rite...big brakes have cool factor and of course better stopping power means safer too...okies...I go quickly go and install the 6pot brakes on the S15 liao...kekekekeke :P

Well, perhaps other pro drifters in this forum would like to give their valuable inputs....

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
aibon said:
ok....

cheaka u ar!!!!

donut your turn.
WAHAHAHAHA

OKIEOKIE...

cheaka go back to your room, give me your car key! no more tyres elauns for you this month! i am really dissapointed with you. Go to your room and think about it.

aibon let's go dwift!! muahaha

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
I dont understand such a small matter making things so childish.... For me it's the way you're saying it and for the matter how you put things together. Wahliao who step onto your toe man, chill la beb :)

Oh well pass liao ler.. nothing can be done..

eh hope i didn't fire up this debate hahaha, D1 machine so what's with it huh? if it's so bad about this thread why no one else is condemning it?

anyway no offence just being myself like how you be yourself hehe.
just my RM0.20 cent or maybe SGD0.883 base on rate2.2647 (As of today yahoo currency converter) muahahahaha!! sot sot coming back liao kekeke

Last edited:

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
DoNuT said:
I dont understand such a small matter making things so childish.... For me it's the way you're saying it and for the matter how you put things together. Wahliao who step onto your toe man, chill la beb :)

Oh well pass liao ler.. nothing can be done..

eh hope i didn't fire up this debate hahaha, D1 machine so what's with it huh? if it's so bad about this thread why no one else is condemning it?

anyway no offence just being direct like you hehe.
just my RM0.20 cent or maybe SGD0.883 base on rate2.2647 (As of today yahoo currency converter) muahahahaha!! sot sot coming back liao kekeke

walau better change money now.....im going there next week.....
muahahhaaa............:cool:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
DoNuT said:
WAHAHAHAHA

OKIEOKIE...

cheaka go back to your room, give me your car key! no more tyres elauns for you this month! i am really dissapointed with you. Go to your room and think about it.

aibon let's go dwift!! muahaha
muahahahaaaa......
.....aibooonnnnnn.......donnnuuutttttt.........i takeeee yoooooouuuu toooooooo ssssssaaaaabaaaadddiiiiiiiiiii..................

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
DoNuT said:
sabadi... wah lan so hard to read... hahah i'm ONZ... AIBON scary cat..!

wat wat....

wait till skagee and cheaka....bring you there then u know!
we will see whos the scary car!?
pak u....!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

One question here, is it possible to transplant SR20DET in Lancer GLX other than the usual 4G63?
The CVT engine sucks, warranty already gone, it's time for transplant :biggrin:

thanks for any reply
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience