Cornetto Royale girl

close...

shew...........dun talk about it kill kill hahahahahahaha......

GoD bless

jsn said:
i wan vomit already lo....

hey,

totally understand how u feel at this moment......take a deep breath, go for a bath... have a large bottle of beer n go to sleep. Assume tht u never log in zth before ok..... :confused_smile:

munky said:
are u going to kill him/her ?

hmmm, guess i can't answer you now as i'm in a doubt too..... Dunno this creature
is the type who just staying at home without disturbing ppl OR it likes to chasing small kids at nite 1.....

not only ghost buster.... plus a bomoh, a pastor, a sifu & constantine i norder to get him caught ALIVE ok.... We want it alive !! alive....... !!! :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

ryan05 said:
hmmm, guess i can't answer you now as i'm in a doubt too..... Dunno this creature
is the type who just staying at home without disturbing ppl OR it likes to chasing small kids at nite 1.....

not only ghost buster.... plus a bomoh, a pastor, a sifu & constantine i norder to get him caught ALIVE ok.... We want it alive !! alive....... !!! :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:
it only appears at wee hours and suck out human soul and make them pee in their own pants.

lazy to read all the pages..but the girl is thai..the advert is taken direct from thai..go to thailand la.

Hah. I knew it. thailand is doing a major campaign on this cornetto royale thingy, and i more or less guessed it that the ad MIGHT be from Thailand. Otherwise it wouldnt be difficult to find out who she is if the ad is from Msia. :P

Thailand got lots of pretty models and actresses wan ler. Well, assuming that they are real girls.

Top Bottom