Cornetto Royale girl

rollakid said:
sob~ me din watch tv one.. die lor can never see her.. anyone know exactly what time the advertisement will be on? which chanel?

errrrrrrr......can know when an ad will be shown meh?

just watch astro. Most of the time i watch channel 71 to 82. And i always get to watch the cornetto ads, be it the cute girl or the guy in the lift/swimming pool

eh..the swimmin pool and lift's not walls..
its sum different ice cream.. i forgot the name..it's hard to remember the ad when u dun hav a cun gal in it.. =Þ

munky said:
just watch astro. Most of the time i watch channel 71 to 82. And i always get to watch the cornetto ads, be it the cute girl or the guy in the lift/swimming pool
no fair i dun have astro.. T_T i only watch china chanels at home, which 9 out of 10 god damned advertisement is about medicine, wine, or female products.

not walls eh ? nestle ?

rollakid,
too bad la hehehe. Go to ur frens' house and watch hahah

nvm lar.. i still get to see taiwan or mainland china girl in advertisement... some damn pretty also but others just so so.. gah~ lol.. shampoo or shower cream girl usually damn pretty, not just hair pretty.. whole person damn gorgeos..

but still i wan see the cornetto girl T_T

would like to see who's cornetto girl..

can;t seems to catch a glimps of her on tv yet~

mebbe its not local advertisement. I read sumwhere that Thailand is doing a major campaign on this cornetto royale black forest thingy. :P Mebbbeee the ad is from there??

munky said:
i think it is this girl la

CABUTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!

It's a quiet afternoon today.... I was just bk from yum cha at one of the mamak
near my office. As usual i was browsing in zth forum with a hope can find some interesting thread. Cornetto Royale girl draw my attention and i was reading it
UNTIL i saw the negro's pic in the page which really SCARES ME !!!!!
What the hell is tht creature ?! I did watch Jeepers Creepers but this is something which is scary than that...... Do u got his/her address ? Please let me know !! :emoticon_U:

ryan05 said:
It's a quiet afternoon today.... I was just bk from yum cha at one of the mamak
near my office. As usual i was browsing in zth forum with a hope can find some interesting thread. Cornetto Royale girl draw my attention and i was reading it
UNTIL i saw the negro's pic in the page which really SCARES ME !!!!!
What the hell is tht creature ?! I did watch Jeepers Creepers but this is something which is scary than that...... Do u got his/her address ? Please let me know !! :emoticon_U:

are u going to kill him/her ?

Later If u all saw.. also.. scare la.. how u gonna kill him men....hahahahaha..Too bad.. le here talk until wan kill him.. kesian le.. he is Human be not ghost la...

Top Bottom