Closed Thread

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

teamfuze

this is directed to ZTH administrators. sorry if this thread is in the wrong category.

i started a thread in Your Shots which was deleted, i do not know what the reason for deletion. i hope the administrators can give some explanation for this. as a suggestion, administrators should inform the thread starter via private message or etc if they take any action like thread deletion or closure.

i'm aware there was some chaos going on in that thread, but the trouble was caused by other users who came to post there, therefore i do not see why my thread had to be penalized when it was other users who, frankly saying, came in and f*cked it up. shouldn't action be taken on those who created trouble instead of innocent users taking the heat? as far as i'm aware of, there was no abusive post made by this user account, teamfuze, to result in such an action to be taken.

all i would like is clarification on this matter, and not accusing the administrators. i feel this would also benefit the other users to know about it so we can all understand the reasons for the course of action taken.

thank you.

Last edited:
I have just sent you PM personally, please read ! ..

Final Warning !

I have been observing the thread of Team Fuze for sometimes, i just soft deleted it today just to warn.

Please see for yourself the unnecessary arguements and fightings, immatured words of the team members around.

ZTH does NOT invite such kinda invitations to all these people.

FINAL WARNING!

Another one more such thing, I have to report to Tom and 100% cleanup will be done !

Have a good stay in ZTH

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

Dont worry, this note goes to all repliers in your threads :)

team fuze has got a point but yet, sakuraguy also got his point. So let's point and shoot. hahah Just kidding.

You know, it's a bit of a disappointing fact but since ZTH became popular, there seems to be many empty headed shite brains who come in and make some seriously and uncompromised posts and comments. I don't care if they are newbies or oldbies but the thing is, there is an increasing amount of ridiculously dumbarsed comments/posts/etc. There is also those who react in such stupid and brainless ways to sensitive posts. Due to that, I am not surprised why ZTH policies are becoming tighter. Simply to ensure that no empty headed dumbarsed posts. At the cost of the old timers who don't usually react like the newer members, policies and rules have to be revised. I don't blame the owners and admins for doing that.

But perhaps, like team fuze said, why not just delete those dumbarsed post and give warning to that poster instead of deleting the entire thread. Of course, if it's way too sentive, then the thread ought to be deleted. But then, if sensitive threads are always locked or deleted, then we are totally silenced from voicing out our thoughts already. Since this is only internet, we should be given freedom of speech. Well, so to speak hahahaha

Last edited:
sakuraguy said:
I have just sent you PM personally, please read ! ..

Final Warning !

I have been observing the thread of Team Fuze for sometimes, i just soft deleted it today just to warn.

Please see for yourself the unnecessary arguements and fightings, immatured words of the team members around.

ZTH does NOT invite such kinda invitations to all these people.

FINAL WARNING!

Another one more such thing, I have to report to Tom and 100% cleanup will be done !

Have a good stay in ZTH

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

woahhhhh!!

Thread not fully closed yet!! lets party before it closes!!!!!!

:party:

YEAH BRING THE BEER

:beer: :beer:

bring the DIM SUMS ! ... ok thats your call satria_95! :biggrin:

those BBQ dim sum made of rempit meat we push to that putera umno guy .. wats his name again :rofl:

only retard people....mis-use freedOm in car fOrum...

when it comes to words...some poster shud respect other race....

this is car forum......Mr. Ah Lan Cau......jus mind ur words.....b4 postin...

try sumthin else to bring up ur post....i can see thOusand of BS there

Just to voice out what I think....

I agree with SakuraGuy.

If a club should have internal problems, I don't think it is good to use ZTH forum to voice out your anger. It really makes the person and the club look very bad in the eyes of others reading it. It would be wise to resolve the problems within yourselves and in your own club forum.

This kind of attitude indirectly makes ZTH forum look bad as well.

Top Bottom