Calling all ALTEZZA owners

enjoy urselfs! just save 'some' to come back (he he) otherwise lou po might find out.

will be be having preliminary test on my altezza electrical system tomorrow b4 major project.

i think the other force induction Altezza just came out.

JaHaX said:
Oic ... why did you delete the message ... do i need to delete my previous?????

SSSHHHHH...........

Scared my wife read the previous contant ma .... thats y i delete it and write it properly lor hahahahahahahahaha

porosaki said:
enjoy urselfs! just save 'some' to come back (he he) otherwise lou po might find out.

will be be having preliminary test on my altezza electrical system tomorrow b4 major project.

Wah...... must check it out man hehehehehe

stepwyew said:
SSSHHHHH...........

Scared my wife read the previous contant ma .... thats y i delete it and write it properly lor hahahahahahahahaha

hahhaha....suspected the same also...hahaha

porosaki said:

Finally your project gonna be started ... eh bro, who is that other "forced induction" guy huh??? ...

Come on la fellas, lemme know laa ....

Martin, i tot Estima wearing Gucci? heheh....

Jahax, let me tell you the secret...:secret: ear close to me come.."you don't pretend like you don't know...im frm penang you in KL you told us you don't know...tiu". :)

safe trip to Rembau bro! If Half way got see leng lui :phone: us. We'll immediately come straight from ipoh.

JaHaX said:
Finally your project gonna be started ... eh bro, who is that other "forced induction" guy huh??? ...

Come on la fellas, lemme know laa ....

Aiya Somemore who ...... that guy lar , naaaaaa.... that guy ler ......ha thats the 1 lar ..... Got it ? hahahahahaha

who's that guy with forced induction??? hehe.. guess what.. I ...

DON'T KNOW. HAHAHAH

forced induction?! haha... it must be me la.. see, i got this mini usb fan and gonna install it very soon... :_: POWER!

usb_fan002s.jpg

BTW, someone sent me a sms asking abt the strutbar.. yes i still have both trd and greddy strutbar... im using the trd and wanna sell the greddy. sorry i didnt reply as i'm currently in HongKong

Martin tai ko,

This Steppie buli me again...i didn't say gun jiong ler :embaressed_smile: Tonite i gonna take revenge on him...force him drink beer.

Lumix said:
forced induction?! haha... it must be me la.. see, i got this mini usb fan and gonna install it very soon... :_: POWER!

usb_fan002s.jpg

BTW, someone sent me a sms asking abt the strutbar.. yes i still have both trd and greddy strutbar... im using the trd and wanna sell the greddy. sorry i didnt reply as i'm currently in HongKong

Hi, LUMIX..it was me hehe..still have it?jsut let me know ..i will come look at it

Hello to all bros...does any 1 know the size of the stock Altezza rims? like 17x??J offset? Thx in advance :)

walao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so stone larrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
everyone is sleeping now.
test! steven! and johnny!
stone!!!

happy!!!!!!!!!!

martinchan said:
walao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so stone larrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
everyone is sleeping now.
test! steven! and johnny!
stone!!!

happy!!!!!!!!!!

BBBrrrrrruuupppppppp................Kaaaa.....Puiiii.............

Vomit like shit ..........puiiiii......................Kaaaaaa.....puiiii...............

Adoiiii....................

To all altezzarian....this is what test and martin did to me and johny:(

Next time if martin invite any of you to ipoh , pls watch out , or you will enf up like me ......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey hey hey!!

steven don't scare ppl like that!!

later no one come ipoh to visit me lor!!

but, never mind ...hehehe next victims will be brian and austin!! hahahah!!!
dare you come !!

Top Bottom