Braless order at school

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
K_Takuya said:
so before the teacher noticed the coloured bra.. i guess the teachers was looking at the girls breast before realising it....

"hey you, i can see you wearing coloured bra! you think i cant see? "

HAHAHAHAHA.....

hmm.. true oso.. how wud the principal notice in the 1st place?
horny teacher~!!

mahai...............imagine...baju kurung school uniform without bra.......splash water on them...

muahahahahhaaha

in my school days......we boys back then dunno how to look at bras also..........but nowdays different already liao........imagine if its an all girls school then still not so bad la to make this ruling but imagine in a co-ed school....wa lau all the boys no need to study already la.......sure that girl become instant hit one!!!!

wakaka...baju kurung effect..*when it rains*..

That happens a lot during my secondary school days. Used to take the bus ie. lots of waiting at bus stations. Rainy days are brilliant, in the sense that there will be school girls in white shirts getting wet. I tell you, it is a good thing I had my bag to hide my hardons.

those baggy trousers are also a blessing in disguise eh? imagine tight trousers, you prick neeeds constant adjustments.

Let's just say, it isn't particularly comfortable, walking around with a stiffy.

u guys sure are lucky... i go to a "Monk" school...boo ho ho .... the only female to look is the teacher...hahaha :)

alien said:
...I MISS MY SCHOOL DAYSSSSS!!!!!!!! :cry_smile:
you can always got back school as teacher, can tackle the girl some more, hoho.

What you want is to teach Junior Colleges or Polytechnics south of the causeway.

si|verfish said:
What you want is to teach Junior Colleges or Polytechnics south of the causeway.
correct.

acbc said:
Of course... as I do not have any GF around, enjoying the scenic view of beautiful girl / woman passing by at The Curve is enjoyable.

Now u got ur newly upgraded "gf" to look at wat...She's quite sexy also ma. Black color also. haha....

kher said:
Now u got ur newly upgraded "gf" to look at wat...She's quite sexy also ma. Black color also. haha....

A car is nothing when compared to a real GF...

Oi...this is about braless girls, ok. Not braless cars lar. Itu you mau discuss pegi itu Car Talk lar.

Top Bottom