Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
full of idiots like this on ldp. The traffic on this stretch of road is packed for like 18 hours a day on a 2/3 lane road. And idiots expect us to give way when there are cars on our left and front. :stupid: I can still understand if i am on a highway or something but u dont expect me to give way when its a slow moving traffic.
Too many encounters like this on ldp :hmmmm:

n abt ganging up on others w ur frens thru walkies n such,is NOT really a good idea,my frens..u'll NEVER know who d other party is......sekali d fella whip up a handgun,i dun 1na stay ard 2 find out if it's real/fake,right?hehehehehe

see hand gun, accelerator gao gao lat la... hahaha...

anyway i seen alot of road bullies bring fake police badges... one actually used it to threaten me... bugger...

full of idiots like this on ldp. The traffic on this stretch of road is packed for like 18 hours a day on a 2/3 lane road. And idiots expect us to give way when there are cars on our left and front. :stupid: I can still understand if i am on a highway or something but u dont expect me to give way when its a slow moving traffic.
Too many encounters like this on ldp :hmmmm:

Exactly! I totally agree with this one. However if someone does tiong me, I normally leave even more space in front of me just in case I have to emergency brake. I'm not gonna get smacked in the ass and the front just because some dumbass thought it'd be cool to tailgate.

anyway i seen alot of road bullies bring fake police badges... one actually used it to threaten me... bugger...

That's actually an offense, real badge or not. In most cases like this you should challenge the police man, take down the identity number, car number plate and name and threaten to report the sonnovabitch. Most cases they back down.

that car if i not wrong see him everyday on LDP la... cadina GT4 if not wrong... pagi pagi... agressive... i dunno is it the same car i remember sumting like 6600 and stuff liddat... and there is another WHE 7774 Pink/Purple 4G92 Satria working at KPMG 7th floor also quite aggressive... smalll small gap also wan potong kepala orang one... dun really know him but... damn crazily rushing to work...

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Yesterday i baru kena another indian driving a avanza tail gate my back at taman conaught highway there... partly myfault i was going kena saman because i tried to elakkan tht fella... from my stable 80 i tink tertekan abit more... and then i saw a tent with traffic police in front... shud not hv bothered abt giving way.. so i kena pulak.. damn sad... not really blaming on him... just myself to blame...

gonna go hunting tonight around 10pm - 11 pm since holidays are starting and you guys are saying he's an ldp frequent. pre smkj bus stop. try to ask for discount? i'm pretty sure with a good backing reason they'll give u a reasonable cut

me and my friends tried do that once to a car tailgating me haha... my friend was actually behind me den he saw a car tail gate me and he drove beside him and we sync speed and trapped him on the 3rd lane... the guy was really pissed off... lol... den fred himself at the toll but only to find that he had to line up at cash lane and we used smart tag... after the toll he was damn blady pissed lol passing us like freaking shit fast

hah i used to do that with my friends before and box them in to scare them but i dont think i'll like it very much if same is done to me so i stopped >.<

shawnglory,
i dun remember any stickers/decals on dat City...whr did u encounter such an incident?got down n fought w an old couple?WTH was dat fella thinking?

n abt ganging up on others w ur frens thru walkies n such,is NOT really a good idea,my frens..u'll NEVER know who d other party is......sekali d fella whip up a handgun,i dun 1na stay ard 2 find out if it's real/fake,right?hehehehehe

Around Jalan Besar area where there's loads of eateries. it was just another stupid kid as always. thinking the world is his oyster when he doesn't realise that he is the oyster waiting to be eaten on someone elses world. after i got down and told him to leave the old couple alone he kept apologizing and got into his car. idiots who only pick on those weaker than themselves.

i wonder what happens when u use the newly implied smartphone app against these kinda idiots

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Exactly! I totally agree with this one. However if someone does tiong me, I normally leave even more space in front of me just in case I have to emergency brake. I'm not gonna get smacked in the ass and the front just because some dumbass thought it'd be cool to tailgate.

That's actually an offense, real badge or not. In most cases like this you should challenge the police man, take down the identity number, car number plate and name and threaten to report the sonnovabitch. Most cases they back down.

brilliant post mate

dun u love it when the tailgating assO driver goes n tailgate a trailer truck :P

i gave way to such an idiot once and he went and tailgate a 18 wheeler...LoL

I think we should just have gathering beside the road of LDP and if he passes by,
Is time for showtime LOL! :rofl:

Kidding man...crazy idea :biggrin:

I always believe what comes around goes around la, he will get what he deserves
one day if he messed with the wrong party. :top:

he uses LDP every morning... so u wanna do so... camp near the penchala exit heading to one utama... shud meet him though hahaha

he uses LDP every morning... so u wanna do so... camp near the penchala exit heading to one utama... shud meet him though hahaha

LOL! :rofl:
May thread starter organise a TT in the morning...:laugh:
Anyway, will let u know if I spotted him :smile:

Whilst we all see these kind of maniacs on the road in KL one time or another, I can empatize with your frustration / anger. Making a police report is indeed commendable.

But did you just register a new nick (or somehow found the urge to finally register in ZTH) just to vent your frustration and highlight it?

Very familiar plate.. c it b4 at klang. Some ppl just wanna let other know he has a faster car. They cut u then slow down after the next toll, whats the point..? let those stupid ppl past la... we're better person. N someday they will learn it the hard way, accident way.. If the person is asking for a fight i also welcome, play with them untill they be tahan. This kes is easy la, spend some $$ get the add(if u dun understand pm me) n giv his caldina a new paint job. Done.

some of the caldy also do this..think that they are very fast but some are good manner driver

some of the caldy also do this..think that they are very fast but some are good manner driver

every type of car also have well manered and arrogant drivers... sometimes i even get tailgated by my own type of car >,< dah lah tahu power sama saje... still wanna try overtake me... ==|||

Very familiar number plate, i think i saw the car before, is it white?

Will keep my eyes open for that car.

dont think caldina is that fast. stills get whopped by evo, sti, rx8,350z,gti,type r.
they are just faster than the "std car :biggrin:

good engine but let down by a 4 gear transmission.
:turtle:

Very familiar plate.. c it b4 at klang. Some ppl just wanna let other know he has a faster car. They cut u then slow down after the next toll, whats the point..? let those stupid ppl past la... we're better person. N someday they will learn it the hard way, accident way.. If the person is asking for a fight i also welcome, play with them untill they be tahan. This kes is easy la, spend some $$ get the add(if u dun understand pm me) n giv his caldina a new paint job. Done.

I know what you mean but my car hunting kaki have since then lost his job and can't provide me with info any more.

Very familiar number plate, i think i saw the car before, is it white?

Will keep my eyes open for that car.

silverish white the typical caldina color

dont think caldina is that fast. stills get whopped by evo, sti, rx8,350z,gti,type r.
they are just faster than the "std car :biggrin:

good engine but let down by a 4 gear transmission.
:turtle:

I was driving a boxster up genting a few months back and this caldina was tailgating me up to the first guard house. let him pass from there on and a few moments later i heard a loud bang sound. me and my friend knew exactly what just happened. drove next to him and started clapping hands calling him the Allonso of genting. he emo raged in an epic manner.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

dun u love it when the tailgating assO driver goes n tailgate a trailer truck :P

i gave way to such an idiot once and he went and tailgate a 18 wheeler...LoL

that's probably duke nukem driving. balls of steel.

I think we should just have gathering beside the road of LDP and if he passes by,
Is time for showtime LOL! :rofl:

Kidding man...crazy idea :biggrin:

I always believe what comes around goes around la, he will get what he deserves
one day if he messed with the wrong party. :top:

I hope I'm what comes around for him. Sickening to think that he saw my girl in the car and still wanted to intentionally cause an accident. Have I had the boxster i had before with me I would've chased him down but oh well what can a Kelisa do once you hit over 160 km/h besides I won't even speed with her in the car so now gotta go through this the hard way.

LOL! :rofl:
May thread starter organise a TT in the morning...:laugh:
Anyway, will let u know if I spotted him :smile:

TT sounds awesome but what time?

see if i meet him next monday or not lol... i get my phone ready haha

Thanks bro that'd be awesome

Whilst we all see these kind of maniacs on the road in KL one time or another, I can empatize with your frustration / anger. Making a police report is indeed commendable.

But did you just register a new nick (or somehow found the urge to finally register in ZTH) just to vent your frustration and highlight it?

Truth be told I had an account here once before but totally forgot the email and password. was quite a long while back. Made a new account to check if anyone is familiar with him and turns out he's quite popularly hated eh?

Imo, if you see a person tailgating your car it's best to just change lane and let him go. Not in the defence of the caldina or anything, but the reason why people tailgate is to tell the person in front to drive faster or get out of the way. Let him speed as fast as he wants, not getting involved is the best thing to do.

A bit off topic but...
i'm not exactly a "fast" driver, but sometimes it makes me quite frustrated when your on the right lane and being held back by some mak cik who drives happily at 70km/h. So please ZTH people, do not be a mak cik. Drive at whatever pace you want at the correct lane, just don't hold back drivers on the fast lane. :)

Last edited:
just wondering after you make the police report, would there be any follow up action on driver??? I think if I were to report about this, there would be too many cases...As frequent user of LDP, seen many 'explosive' actions of road users on this stretch of road especially the peak time...not to sound rude or no regards for the law, but sometimes the best is just give way to those ppl if cases like this happens..there is no point to 'initiate' the fella further..only brings trouble to yourself if somebody losses control of his/her vehicle on the road...

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Imo, if you see a person tailgating your car it's best to just change lane and let him go. Not in the defence of the caldina or anything, but the reason why people tailgate is to tell the person in front to drive faster or get out of the way. Let him speed as fast as he wants, not getting involved is the best thing to do.

A bit off topic but...
i'm not exactly a "fast" driver, but sometimes it makes me quite frustrated when your on the right lane and being held back by some mak cik who drives happily at 70km/h. So please ZTH people, do not be a mak cik. Drive at whatever pace you want at the correct lane, just don't hold back drivers on the fast lane. :)

agree on that dinmsab...sometimes its quite frustating especially when the road is 'clear' yet there is an road hogger on the most furthest right lane blocking traffic behind..you can say that the road speed limit is 80kmh or 90kmh but that does not give you the right to hog the right lane at that speed..be a considerate driver at our socalled '1st world' highways...

ya,i know LDP highway very heavy traffic on peak hour...still seen some ppl tailing so close and try takeover by flashing light or honk front car.normally i willin let he pass if i know d driver really mad tail till only few cm of me,worry my car bang by him then long story....safey first than sorry later.

most of the time i would give way when i am slower than people... but sometimes... when there is hell lot of car in front... i wun bother...whats the point of giving him way when the whole road is already jammed up... wanna go faster figure out his/her own way la...another thing is... whole road clear... also dun wan to use another lane potong... wan expect me to give way one... i malas wanna layan one...left right got lane still wanna flash light and honk me.. == bodoh betul... wan me to feed him to jalan one ==

A Post Every 5 Mins

brothers, i will be painting my car soon, therefore i need to know if anyone knows what is the color code for Honda Civic TypeR Championship White? for your info, i wanna spray my Fiat Bravo into this Championsip White la. super nice.

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom