Becareful @ R&R Seremban

Guys, this fellers not only active in highways but also at town area. My dad's fren (old chap) was driving alone near Seremban town A&W when suddenly his Nissan van stopped. Then a few indian youngsters came to his aid and offered to tow his van to Seremban 2. He refused but they did not bother him and took his keys and towed the vehicle. The damage was RM2K for nothing. They even mentioned that he cant do anything cause they are well connected to SBN PDRM....ha ha ha...what can you do when the law is on their paylist.

Maybe expand in business ...and got some power cable attached...

connected with SBN PDRM??? have u test his claim cause i guess they talk big only.....

somebody have to take them down....if not they will be preying on others........

yes i agree with DanzEterna .... they prey target mostly will be women and old citizenz...maybe we can have collective agreement from ZTH members and send to PDRM about this guys...voice from many people can work rather than one...just a suggestion:idea:

No where is safe in Malaysia, not even at home or police station, we just have to be wary of our surrounding no matter where we are.:secruity:

careful is one thing but if a citizen can't pee in r&r area without fear of their car.....there's something very wrong there

I'm a constant traveler between KL and Malacca, and always pull out at Seremban R&R to have a drink to overcome sleepiness or to pee, at least. I travel alone all the time, mostly late at night.

What did I do are just to appear tough and dress like one; wearing just a simple t-shirt, worn-out jeans, a pair of casual shoes and a cap that signifies nothing. Some of the time, I only put on kain pelikat and simple t-shirt. I hold on to the idea "appear tough in order to avoid threats".

If I travel during daytime, I'd put on very nasty-looking sunglasses and of course, act tough. If some unknown people cling to me during my stop there, I'd respond in a tough manner, because we never know the intentions of these people, and what they're capable of, regardless of their sex. No harm acting tough at places like R&Rs, because it pays.

And 1 more thing, I always pray to God to protect me along the journey.

you know what gives u away? its the sun glass... take it off and train your eye to be fierce (just like Sakuragi Hanamichi killer eye technique LOL)....the sun glass reflect your personality to hide the truth since the eye tell a lot of thing.....a sense of inferiority.....an experienced cutthroat will see through u anyway.... just ditch the sun glass .... the other are fine...except u better not to be so skinny......LOL

connected with SBN PDRM??? have u test his claim cause i guess they talk big only.....

Bro, some gansters and crooks hv connections with PDRM (its like you help me and i will help you)......they wont get caught unlez its a big crime....i don't hv any prove but its something common.....

Bro, some gansters and crooks hv connections with PDRM (its like you help me and i will help you)......they wont get caught unlez its a big crime....i don't hv any prove but its something common.....

i didn't say your word is untrue....but usually ppl say "i anak datuk", "got cable" or some sort really try to prove the thing their not. if they really do have these things, do you think its rational to talk it loud...cause even they got cable...it just 1 or several people.....each of them u can bring down with proper method.

this peoples work below the radar.....making ppl known is counterproductive to their intention so if for me at least...ppl say it loud about their connection.....HAHA try to scare me eh???:thefinger:

The problem with us is that we do not have what they (gangsters) have. You see- when we run into such situation:- Example : Your car broke down and you are alone or maybe there is another person with you who can be ur wife or GF (but in most situation we are always alone). Then tow truck or some uninvited people approach in the name of help. Usually when they arrive its always more then 2 person. They will talk as if they are the owner of the car you drive, they know so much and some how we would agree to take the offer maybe due to being afraid of beaten or car being damaged by them. If we are near where we live then we can call our family members or frenz who will then arrive...the more the better and this gangsters may not be able to play their trick on us.....so the thing which makes them brave and demanding is because we are always alone. The best thing to do is register with towing services like AAM or any other reputable towing company. Also, its recomended to have PLUSLINE hotline number on your HP so when your car brakes down, without scratching your head....quickly call PLUSLINE and they will tow your car to the nearest tollgate. From there call AAM to tow your car to your mechanic shop. If your are approached by uninvited people, juz tell them you have called your tow truck / plusline for help....if your car is new or looks like new, juz tell them that you will need to claim warranty and that it has to be sent to HONDA/TOYOTA or what eva brand you drive....hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

i didn't say your word is untrue....but usually ppl say "i anak datuk", "got cable" or some sort really try to prove the thing their not. if they really do have these things, do you think its rational to talk it loud...cause even they got cable...it just 1 or several people.....each of them u can bring down with proper method.

this peoples work below the radar.....making ppl known is counterproductive to their intention so if for me at least...ppl say it loud about their connection.....HAHA try to scare me eh???:thefinger:

Ha ha ha...true bro. I agree with you. Do you know how many SPA's/ Massage Parlour in KL which also offers other "SERVICES" and yet they are not being caught ? Obviously this is because XXXX is in their paylist......sorry cause I have gone out of the topic. Juz wanted to share with you about cables and how difficult it will be to bring them down.

The problem with us is that we do not have what they (gangsters) have. You see- when we run into such situation:- Example : Your car broke down and you are alone or maybe there is another person with you who can be ur wife or GF (but in most situation we are always alone). Then tow truck or some uninvited people approach in the name of help. Usually when they arrive its always more then 2 person. They will talk as if they are the owner of the car you drive, they know so much and some how we would agree to take the offer maybe due to being afraid of beaten or car being damaged by them. If we are near where we live then we can call our family members or frenz who will then arrive...the more the better and this gangsters may not be able to play their trick on us.....so the thing which makes them brave and demanding is because we are always alone. The best thing to do is register with towing services like AAM or any other reputable towing company. Also, its recomended to have PLUSLINE hotline number on your HP so when your car brakes down, without scratching your head....quickly call PLUSLINE and they will tow your car to the nearest tollgate. From there call AAM to tow your car to your mechanic shop. If your are approached by uninvited people, juz tell them you have called your tow truck / plusline for help....if your car is new or looks like new, juz tell them that you will need to claim warranty and that it has to be sent to HONDA/TOYOTA or what eva brand you drive....hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Ha ha ha...true bro. I agree with you. Do you know how many SPA's/ Massage Parlour in KL which also offers other "SERVICES" and yet they are not being caught ? Obviously this is because XXXX is in their paylist......sorry cause I have gone out of the topic. Juz wanted to share with you about cables and how difficult it will be to bring them down.

Semua tin kosong maaaaaaaaaa

but the worry part they work in seremban area......the route i use to go back home from pahang......ewwww.... sik si laaa like this

You're comparing these thugs to well organized criminal syndicates who pay in the hundreds of thousands perhaps even millions to safeguard their business interests? Please lah. Even with these big syndicates, once in awhile also they have to endure the occasional crackdown.

These guys are nowhere near that level, all talk only. Unless someone actually called the cops and the cops tried to intervene somehow then I'll believe they have some 'cable'. Until then, it's just some thugs who have relied on the same MO for too long and have yet to pick on the wrong person. Imagine if they picked on some Tan Sri's son who is low profile and drives a Satria Neo. You think they'd be around still?

agreed.
just register with AAM, it helps in time of emergency. as ravis mentioned get your PLUSLINE number on speedial, same goes for rakan cop.

some cables also maybe 1 to 3 ppl only......they surely can't afford more. maybe just enough to tell them if there impending crackdown but not to bail them out.....

Guys, this was taken from Perdana Club thread, few of my fren kena like this before as he posted in Malay, I translated to English…..this is the story below…so guys becareful when @ R&R, keep an eye on these few Indian guys…..

1. that morning, stop @ R&R seremban for breakfast
2. parking was full, so gotta park further whereby not many ppl passby there
3. ate breakfast for approx 20 mins
4. continue journey, bout 10 mins/10km, temperature increased
5. stopped @ emergency lane
6. less than 1 min, a car stopped, 2 indian guys inside to offer help
7. they check & told that the head gasket edi bocor
8. offered to tow the car to his frens workshop nearby, tow using his car with a rope
9. estimated they will charge according to market price or lower as they told me
10. when car done, the bill was damn expensive just for simple job done
11. if don’t pay, car cannot be collected, tried to nego but they wanna put up a fight
12. workmanship was like s**t
13. but no choice, had to pay them cos wanted to collect the car
14. went to meet some frens that own workshop around seremban area, they said the radiator hose was punctured while they were eating @ R&R SEremban
15. the same modus operandi was used several times in Seremban area

Those people sabotage cars to get money.. D*MN THOSE CONMAN..

if it was me, i'll call the cops & bring them to the workshop..

better yet, check your car 1st.. rather than agreeing to a stranger to tow ur car

:biggrin:

i really regret for all those incident which happen to make most of car owner become scare when their car broke down..somehow these incident not only happen in seremban r'n'r but at most exits n stops along the PLUS h'way..PLS B XTRA CAREFUL n your life is more important than ur car..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom