Becareful @ R&R Seremban

should say that he has no money at that time....so wanna go atm...then floor the pedal & chow...

fuhh.. lucky that never happen to me with my 2 genuine breakdowns (one in PLUS near Sg Buloh exit and one in MEX).
both times with wife and baby travelling with me, both times someone will offer help but i refused.
but since its quite near to my house (less than 100km), i'm able to call my father or brother to help me pick my wife and baby up and i stayed with the car.
both times i call towing services from my trusted mechanic, just have to wait for them la.
and both times i waited on the side of the road with tyre wrench firmly in my hands. (takut maa.. night time..)

sad story again and again...
car rosak will get conned.
helping rosak car sometime get robbed.
what to do now?

maybe if you drive a 20yrs rusted old beetle worth 5k then the one who stopped to help you is kind hearted.

To avoid the same bad thing come again, did anyone make a report to KPDN???
There is no use to talk to Police since many of them already make report and no action taken UNTIL NOW!

this things can be avoided example, like calling your insurance company towing service. My dads car had an accident before you know it a couple of tow trucks arrived they got down and started comunicating on the walkies beside the car, since the car belongs to us i asked them can i help you? then he goes like 'kereta accident i told him yes and i have already called my ppl..then they started instigating the other driver so i told the other driver that lets make a police report if im at fault you claim from my insurance..if there is too much fuss call the police . Dont trust strangers u can actually call the insurance company ( it is free up to a certain km, then u pay rm3 for every km) if you are on the highway for their towing service and their panel workshop...the best part they will call you to check if everything ok..example did the tow truck arrived in time....

guys,juz an advice.buy alliance road warrior.im not promoting for this company of wut so ever.the premium is like rm80 n tow radius is 400km.within 1 year can tow as many times as u like.sumtime i lazy to drive to my workshop around 100km.i call in n say car break down kenot start n actually is juz regular services(save petrol n tol for 1/2 trip).food at r & r is shitty n exp.who would eat tat unless u r really damn hungry,i guess.dun ever park at crowded r &r bcos too many factor to look at.try goin to r & r tat is less crowded.normally small r & r surely there is a truck selling fruits.park beside it n do ur business.

Another place to watch out is the R&R Gua Tempurung southbound. If you are traveling with a companion and you need to take a leak and you happened to stop at this R&R, make sure one of you stayed with the car and take turns to go to the toilet. Extra caution is needed if you see a tow truck already parked there. There are claims that these tow trucks operator sabotaging your car like cutting the water hoses etc and the story is pretty predictable after that. It's an old trick but if it works for them, they'll use it. Why this R&R in particular? Because it's secluded, tow truck operators like to wash their trucks there and not many people use it. If you are traveling alone or with a female companion, avoid this place if you can.

i was travelling from north back to kl...it was raining heavy and then at one stretch the car started to slide like a bitch not hydroplane but it was just so slippery...at that stretch there were like close to 10 cars involved in accident mostly all langgar divider... i manage to pull through without any incident ..but i did notice the workshop tonto already on standby for a good 10km or so...hmm sixth sense or sabotage??

maybe same geng which operation same area bocor radiator hose when ppl stop/parking for toilet...bang,air bocor....walau...be careful all user who r stop that area for rest/toilet/eat food...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom