• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Becareful this indian guy--jinkl !!!!

DEXTERLAI77

Jan 12, 2005
everybody becareful......this guy jinkl .(his id in 0to100)....he is a indian man,from klang....he is selling a big size of stainless steel banana extractor for turbo car such like VR4,EVO 1.2.3........becareful ...the banana is not suitable for the stock engine ,just for those modified turbine engine...such like TD06 turbine...some more have to change the downpipe,frontpipe,position of radiator,water pipe,etc...only can fit..and he was cheating me that can be fitted to the VR4 RS engine like plug and play...and garanty for that.somemore have a deal with me that if can't fit then can refund the money..but he is a liar.........so.....everybody becareful....
and now.....i want to tell him...dun take me like a fool....

anyway......beware when you want to buy anything through the website......good luck guys......My number is 0162153851......thanks

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
try to solve wit seller 1st before post in here...coz once u post..u cant change oledi......

it may a misunderstanding or wat we not sure...

settle wit seller 1st...if he refuse then only think other way..

my 2 cents

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
buddie .. its a small misunderstanding. The fault could be ures or him its not the problem, dont make it as big issue .. solve it before posting.

Better u edit ure posting and write something else .. jinkl is kinda nice guy as many in ZTH knows .. even tho' he's a bit slacky sometimes but hes a good guy.

I dont think if u report to police and they have time to deal with ure small tiny matter .. ha ha .. i dont think he'll be put naked and to do squats again ;)

Jinkl r u big ugly fat indian? ... he he jk jk .. be cool guys .. shutdown this topic will u? .. or i'll ask Tom to do it!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
jinkl has been a member of this board for a significant amount of time and apart from that has contributed much to those seeking technical information. if he has done anything wrong then i'm sure he will do his best to make it right.

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
OMG......i dont think JINKL is those guy u menction lorrr.....
he sure can settle for u....1.....
u no need say ppl fat,ugly,tricky gehhhhhh....
i deal with he few tiem also ok marrr..very good guy lehhh...soem more he sale cheap cheap gehhhh....
Maybe JINKL very busy larrr......bcs last tiem i call he also seldom pick the phone .....but when he see hv miss call he will call back 1...
cool down larrr...

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Yeah, chill bro ... he's handsome what? I'm sure he can fix things for you ... relax la ..

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
huh , wht shit
nvm no need open this topic so big , i already discussed this topic offline with fellow members ,
ok let me tell my story and you say tis true or not ... ok ?

i gave u a few weeks .. if cant fit in in the meaning cant ENTER vr4 block exhaust outlet i WILL RETURN the money !!!!! , YES IT IS NGAM for Vr4 , flange is for vr4 , down side is flangeless and u may weld anytype of flange's to fit any type of turbo that you like
as we promised , kena radiator , YES I RETURN MONEY , if wrong flange YES I RETURN the money , and yes it is plug and play , bt u told me PERFORMANCE WILL BE LOST SO I WANT TO RETURN !!! , wht kinda lame reply was that la bro , y dont u try go to a shop and tell them i bought ur stuff , its working fine , but i lost performance la , can i return , did i say performance gain guranteed ?

some more have to change the downpipe,frontpipe,position of radiator,water pipe,etc
first learn basics of your car can ah ? (not meant to fire)
if i sell this to a user with garett turbine , td06 , blitz turbine
of cos the banana height is not going to move up or down , left or right, its gonna stay there , depends wht turbine u r fixing in , if ur downpipe moves , then of cos u got to modify ur downpipe la, bt ur using stock turbine la , thts not the problem either , my question is , did i custom a banana for u and dint fit for you or did i have a ready made turbine and let u decide whether u want it or not ? so u say u gonna buy a banana from any performance shop u dont need to mod ur downpipe or anything ?
so u mean i sell to a owner who is with garrett turbine , now my banana is shorter than the previous manifold he used , so he returns item to me ? then sure all kedai tutup la

i did promise i will re-fund if kena radiator ,
i did promise if flange doesnt fit,
i did promise i will re-fund if its cracked item,

i dint promise its gonna give u 400hp
i dint promise u performance
i dint comment anything regardless its performance with td05
i dint advise about ur engine or anything cos im no car engineer
i dint lie to u anything

only thing i said , it will fit vr4 block , am i right ? i did say radiator kena means u can return am i right ? it doest apply to return to me after reaching 1 months plus man ...

and u already agreed that its already fine and i dont need to refund the money , am i right ? i already stated my statements and said if i can help u out i try to find u a buyer and u said fine ? now after 1 month plus u demand from me ? and threat me ?

u paid 500 for a banana stainless steel
and u compare to a custom made banana which would cost u 1400 , haih , dunno wht to say

swap aka SWAP

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2005
PENANG/IPOH
dexter..since ur juz a new member.so u donno much abot these guy.now i'm story to u la..i love to buy thing in these forum..al my part i buy from these forum without see the actual thing even my hcut also i juz see from email..so man the hcut more expensive from u thing la.rm2650 including shipment..but i trust ppl ma..after 2 day y hcut reach to penang.condition ??like hcut lor..all la.my ashbod..adj abs..turbo timer..all from these forum..

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
jinkl is a nice guy. better be frens than enemy.. make love no war.. resolve ur misunderstanding.

majalah_sirip

500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
haha dexter.. sorry to say but u lost big time here.. a big one.. all agree wif jinkl.. u lost ur reputation here also... better think next time b4 going to post.. read back and edit fast2 b4 others start Flaming u.. cheers..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
zth sometimes got very funny ppl
i sold a few banana
no buyers so far came to me and said
"performance will go down la , can i return the item"
like tht means let all the people who bought surbo and microcompressor go return it to accesories shop lor , sure accesories shop close , i consider those products as CON and a LIE becos they gave FALSE claim
bt when in the world did i claim performance gain for my product , when did i say anything such as tht at all , i dint even comment on td05 or anything such
u asked td05 can ngam , yes plug n play , u put a flange yes u can fit Plug n Play of cos ... if u came to my exhaust shop n i did a custom job then u can tiu me for not perfect fit including ur downpipe and all , but this is a ready made product and for $500 make no mistake , it is plug n play for ur block outlet and td05 , im not playing tricks , im wondering , have u ever purchased a product from a performance shop ?
mine is flangeless so users can fit any flange of his choice of turbo
so u mean i pass this to a user with a garrett turbine user , he has to mod his downpipe n water pipe (this is normal when changing banana) , so i considered conned him ? according to lecture 101 , so i go buy a tein absorber , can i return to the shop saying too hard la my wife complain , u bought a 48mm wastegate for td05 , can u go return saying lost performance , u bought a oem clutch for 400hp car n return it saying its slipping , u bought a t51r turbine for 2.0 car n start boost at 6krpm can return to shop saying lagging ? IF THE SHOP PROMISED U PERFORMANCE , PROMISED U SOMETHING THEN YES !!!! RETURN WITHIN PERIOD , i dont agree when u blame me for the banana lost performance so want to return , as i know i even see a stock evo with this banana and also a t04e monster with the same banana , its their preference to use it and think b4 purchase , like this i can go on going to performance shop buying stuff then returning to the shop "my mechanic said ah , this exedy not good , i want os giken , can refund ka" , if i gave u a product which actually fits for Skyline engine to u , then u can tiu me and say i sold u a wrong product , if its a spoilt item , yes i will gladly receive it n refund , after alll these days , i mean 1 month plus , suddenly from Performance LOST u go to the reason NEED TO CHANGE DOWNPIPE , hoses ,thts not acceptable.

i tink some of u all know i wasnt here for sometime
waja2003 , u know , hehe cos u couldnt refund my money and oso get my spring (sri muda)
mat , u came to see my teins a week later cos i was away (shah alam stadium)

so my brother was handling my hp haih
when i came back , i tot the deal was cos product was something wrong
then got the picture tht its cos his reasons were "i will loose performance"
so told him thts not exactly my problem already, its the users preference
how he wants to use it , put t04e , t51r , td06 or what he wants , i did no advising on his performance at all or no promises so thts not my problem. And he already lay low and accepted it. NOW from no where he come for refund for another reason , haih.

im not using any vulgarity or any bad remarks on him , cos im not a person like tht
and i do not send messages such as "you will face the consequences soon if u dont refund me the money" , this is call childish

i did pity him at one moment and wanted to forward all my current buyers to him
bt since he already created a new thread in zth engine performance section , i tot he is already fine and getting it sold.

i tink some of zth users need to know more bout their car and what they r purchasing b4 they do it , if not better just go give ur car to the mechanic and ask them to feed u and mod for u. and please dont go to performance shop and make them suffer, dont go buy skyline size intercoolers n refund cos u lost ur performance , know wht u r doing , wht u r buying. and if u needed advise , i would have advised bt yet again im no engineer to give u perfect anwsers , i received PM's as i recall SpeedyGonzales , he quiried bout the banana and asked to advise informally based on his car specs , and i did advise him about it tht he will loose his low end and gain top end , and he said thanks and went off , THT IS WHT I CALL SMART BUYER

should have just followed wht u all said when i asked u all the other day
should have just returned the money and took my item back
its no use selling to this kinda guys , they come after a year for refund n give lame reasons . haih , im glad i had more good transaction of buying and selling in zth, until tis fine day ...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
sakuraguy : yeah lorr , fat n ugly marr, then only no gf , so u know la then only money all can go into fuel tank hahaha , yes laa wht to do im cocky laa, its for fun only , its to make zth a funny place and fun one , i know lor u got monster

vr4_3476

Sep 19, 2004
Klang
Visit site
Yalor, Jinkl u no good boy lar...

Selling sumthing that kenot beat "Ci Kai Lai" :tongue:
So now how? sell it 2 me cheap cheap lar... :biggrin:

No handsome, minus another RM100... :tee:

Last edited:

CARENT

Known Member
Jul 10, 2005
PJ
Well, I think enough has been said and the parties involved are neither right nor wrong!! :smile:

Everyone's got their own right to an opinion and it is being voiced out. Make love and not war bros!! :smile:

Negotiation MUST be made upfront and be witness by another person before making any claims. So far, I have bought quite a number of things online and feel, at times, whether it is geniune or not??

So, shit happens... :biggrin: :bath:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
ha ha.. jinkl machi dunt worry lorr... just jk oni wat .. we all support u .. dunt worry. Looks is not important .. seriousnewss and trustable ;) ..

Better guys settle down and cool down, ZTH is not a place for fighting .. DEXTERLAI77 i think u now understand and close this thread dont make it a big issue .. its not something that u lost the whole life in it. Having fault at ure side also u tok tok like dis haiyah ...

Anyone support closing down this topic? .. raise their hands ;) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience