Becareful this indian guy--jinkl !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Becareful this indian guy--jinkl !!!!

If item cannot be used, u shouldn't have fix it. By fixing it means u accept all responsibilities.

Alternatively, u could always sell it off in ZTH... I'm sure many ppl will be interested to obtain a banana manifold for less money. Lose a bit never mind... at least learn something new.

hoho....i didn't fix the banana......i asked my machanic to install for me......after he remove all the necessary part from the engine..he found that totally can't fix...kena radiator,have to modify piping....down pipe....water pipe....alot of things to change...so ring me up according to that........

hud.....finally i have to spend another rm700 to fix a replace one...

hohoho....seem that every senior here were very know well with jinkl......hohoho

did you all deal with him before?????....have you all done any bussiness with him before???

sure some of you did that before.......

but i just can say that......the story from him was diffrent before and after......

i'm a sale also.......i deal with people everyday....emmmm......

term and condition is very important...once i accepted,i have to take all responsible for that.....very simple....so that no any arguement.....

so i'm selling the banana now......every gentleman can check through...i listed out all the details and condition.......coz i'm very straight forward......wunt play the drama....play the word game........hoho......i dunt like people cheat me..so that...i wunt cheat people...

anyway.......sorry for the rude......i'll think twice before post anything on the website....

but remember......word is more valuable than gold......hohohhoo....only jinkl knew what he said before...and didn't say before.....

sorry again to jinkl...........hope you dun't mind.....coz really in "hot temper" that day...
but i wunt look for any excuse......sorry is sorry..........thanks

i'll delete the topic lah.........anyway thanks....sorry to make everybody here uncomfortable........

mmm...very hard dis prob...try to settle by ur own coz zth ppl dun know what is ur agreement before...solve the problem wisely..papai

bro, I think you guys should solve it amicably... Make love... Not war. :tee:

brother n sister...... :handkiss: ....ohkay.....everything is over d la...coz we all oso dono the true story......so dun make any conclusion.....cheer up everyone.....WE are son of "ZeroToHundred.com" !!!!!!! yeah !!!!!!!!!! :tee: i love ZTH............. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom