Becareful at Sri Sinar

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
My fren's car almoz kena rampas juz nw . Its a brand new Myvi.

It happened when she come down from the car to open da gate(those 3 storey house). She did on the alarm and all the sud 2 indian fella come n 1 of em jump down n tried to open the door( which is closed)

When he knw the door is lock, he looks at my gf's sis and try to rampas the key from her, which he failed coz dat gal accidently pressed panic button.

The thief panic and get away.

Bcareful every1.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
for those who live in hight cost area and for females or anyone.. please use your extra bucks to get automatic gate..it helps you a lot...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
damn lots of guts they own there.. luckily they dun hv weapon along... :confused_smile:

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
maybe he meant taman sri sinar, segambut?

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
gloss : yeah.. lucky no bring weapon .. phew..

evo_fan : happened at nite around 8 pm.

Superz : come kepong ask around they will tell u wheres sri sinar.

digitalcom : sri sinar is b4 segambut if i nt mistaken, also b4 the small kampung road to sri hartamas.

MajPayne

Known Member
Jan 24, 2006
Selangor
Sri Sinar is after Bukit maluri and behind menjalara, Last roundabout go 12 afta the traffic lights is sri sinar, small area, if you go straight 1/4 mile drag, you reach segambut lor...

From behind, hartamas, headin to bukit maluri sandsiched between is sri sinar...

Cheers

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
better to have anything that can use as self defence weapon, in car.. scary nowadays... panic button i guess is the alarm system emergency?

MajPayne

Known Member
Jan 24, 2006
Selangor
Ya lor, especially women,

i recommend that all women (driver or not) zarry with them a personal alarm and mace spray. better lor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I finally got fed up with my engine. NOT because it has no power, like seriously it was fun having to drive around town and not worrying about fuel in this little engine. But its been costing me unnecessary expenses. So I've made up my mind to disregard the small cc and op for something worthwhile. I plan to go with a 4g91, but then I heard people saying 1.3 chassis can go for 1.6 engine. That being the case, if lady luck is at my side, might as well go on a treasure hunt for a 4G92...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience