B16B Drive Shaft

laclac5000

Apr 12, 2006
Hi all, I broke my driveshaft bearings for my b16b, actually am looking for a replacement. But seems 0% chance to get it, so decided to get the whole set rather than just the bearings. Question is, is b16b type r driveshaft same with b16a driveshaft? Thanks

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi all, I broke my driveshaft bearings for my b16b, actually am looking for a replacement. But seems 0% chance to get it, so decided to get the whole set rather than just the bearings. Question is, is b16b type r driveshaft same with b16a driveshaft? Thanks
considering the b16 driveshaft is compatible for the b16a, b and c - I suspect the bearings are probably the same. But I'm no expert

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
I think going to a shop specialized in driveshaft rebuild should be no problem.
Previously I snapped my driveshaft.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience