anyone using torqnm engine oil?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
anyone using torqnm engine oil? dunno whether this brand is locally made or imported. it's claimed to reduce FC and prolong the oil change interval. my mech recommend me this oil for my civic SO4. the viscosity index is 10W30. i would like to get some feedback from fellow forummers before considering to use this oil :itsme:

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my bro in law was using this oil before on wira 1.3, he said car feels lighter,
but i tot the green color suppose to be darker...? i think its locally made...under M7, mutiara motors...something like that if not mistaken.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
my bro in law was using this oil before on wira 1.3, he said car feels lighter,
but i tot the green color suppose to be darker...? i think its locally made...under M7, mutiara motors...something like that if not mistaken.
Danz, yeah, it's darker actually, maybe the camera flash caused it to look a shade lighter than it is. Your bro-in-law still using this oil? How about the long term feedback? My SO4 manual says I can use 5W30 or 10W30, but since my car has already clocked 175,000km, I'm not sure whether I can use this viscosity or not.. :hmmmm:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Satria Neo S2000

Photo's has circulated in the internet about the build of a Satria Neo S2000 rally car. Super 2000 rally car is a class where a homologated road going car with 2000cc NA engine is permitted to be modified with 4wd system, wide body and a spec racing transmission and brakes. As the Neo doesn't have a 2.0 litre engine in its range the rally car might be a one-off and won't be eligible to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience