About the adjustable .

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hey ,any sifu2 here can provide me the information about adjustable for myvi ?
im nw using rota rim so that i facing body sagat problem at the rear :bawling: , i heard that upgrade to adjustable can settle the problem .. but some still have the problem after installing adjustable ...
So i worrying abt what kind of adjustable should i go for :confused::confused: ..currently im juz using lower spring with stock asb .

SIFU2 PLZ tolong .. new to here :trytofly:

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
im nt sure about the offset .. rim using 7jj with tyre 195 55 15 .. it hit the fender even with no passenger at the back ( during bumping) :mad::mad:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
If sagat sure at least 8jj man.
no

the width of the rim does not determine sagat/scrape or not... its the offset...

if the rim is 5jj with -10 offset oso will scrape.

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
u usually rota will be at least 8jj if 15" rims.
anyways for myvi no need so expensive, can go for gab, hwl, etc....
price range from rm600-800.
but some said that nt every adjustable can solve the problem .. some adjustable will still have tyre hitting fender problem :confused::confused:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
but some said that nt every adjustable can solve the problem .. some adjustable will still have tyre hitting fender problem :confused::confused:
yeah i think can solve apart from u can tahan ride feels like batu.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
got 185 series tyres anot?
adjustable suspension is a must have. depending on your budget if u want soft/hard function as well or not but
will costs more than rm1k.

alternatively u could roll your fenders.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If it's not +40, you'll hit fender for sure. And downsize to 195/50/15 la. Myvi no need 55 profile mah. If you don't want to downsize, you have a few options :

1. Roll the fender out a bit to make way for your too large offset rims (assuming it is)
2. Modify your absorber top mounting with the Alza top mount or a custom solid mount and make your rear higher.
3. Change to a different offset rim.+40 preferably.
4. Change to a lower profile tyre

Tommy_zai

Apr 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
got 185 series tyres anot?
adjustable suspension is a must have. depending on your budget if u want soft/hard function as well or not but
will costs more than rm1k.

alternatively u could roll your fenders.
my tyre was just new .. nt feel like changing it ..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
heard that some hi/lo adjustable can solve the problem ..if the rear part adjust higher can it prevent the tyre from hitting the fender ? :idea::idea:

roll fender completely seperate fender from tyres ? :confused::confused:

sorry for too much of question coz imma newbie haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once the trademark of an exotic that calls the Middle East home, the full-out, retina-shearing practice of chroming a car is now being done under the banner of charity, which does little to ease the pain on our eyes, especially considering the vehicle in particular that had to undergo this debasement.

Not only is it a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience