A.E.S. Camera System - Info pool

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Oh, that means I have to allocate budget for monthly AES ticket payment, just like petrol. Poor me!

I was thinking, we have a problem; if we don't speed they couldn't have enough tickets income and close shop, the government would compensate them just like compensating those toll concessionares. Head and tail we lose. To speed or not to speed?

u lose maybe 10% of direct AES sommon which cost u rm300 mah....

Display the sign big big ahead of the AES, I would be happy to pay if caught speeding. No need to check GPS one. Not those stupid fake "Perangkap Laju Polis" that can be seen everywhere.

Display the sign big big ahead of the AES, I would be happy to pay if caught speeding. No need to check GPS one. Not those stupid fake "Perangkap Laju Polis" that can be seen everywhere.

They can also put up more fake AES and signs, so you will slow down.....:driver:

If kena, bring to court. Ask them to provide camera serial number and specification (including the expected lifespan for the key component which used for detecting speed) and the last equipment calibration certificate and the certifying company master calibration tools accuracy. Also ask them to provide evident that the equipment is capable to determine the speed of 'your car' accurately (so that they have to test the equipment on you car). You will waste some time. But if 10k people do that, they will have to increase their operation cost by big margin. Due to the money coming in slower, their cash flow may effected. The more camera they put, the more cost they will have to put in. Big chunk of the RM300 will be gone. Meanwhile, while the case is in court process, they have no rights for stopping you for renewing your road tax. Don't say I don't warn you 1st, if the AES failed to implement, they may raise some tax on some food or etc to gain back the income, like what French gov did, they increase the tax on the food that use palm oil for the reason of palm oil can make people fat and may bring negative health effect.

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS !

Selangor MB, Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim said that AES cannot be implemented in Selangor because.....

The Minister of Transport failed to get approval for the construction of structures for the AES from the local authorities.

So far its PENANG NO!

And SELANGOR NO!

Lets make this a nationwide NO!

Do your part in coming GE !:cheers::cheers::party::party::party::cheers::cheers:

Selangor government gave the Ministry of Transport 14 (fourteen days) to dismantle or remove the AES cameras as the Ministry violated the LOCAL COUNCIL ACT 1976

Failing which, Exco member, Mr Ronnie Liu said they will "help" to remove the cameras in Selangor, as reported in Nanyang Siang Pau.

Any volunteers to help to remove the cameras?

hahaha......:questionmark::elefant::elefant::elefant::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Selangor government gave the Ministry of Transport 14 (fourteen days) to dismantle or remove the AES cameras as the Ministry violated the LOCAL COUNCIL ACT 1976

Failing which, Exco member, Mr Ronnie Liu said they will "help" to remove the cameras in Selangor, as reported in Nanyang Siang Pau.

Any volunteers to help to remove the cameras?

hahaha......:questionmark::elefant::elefant::elefant::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good news! two dogs fight for a bone, and a third runs away with it.:beer:

OMG !

There are also plans in the pipeline for AES cameras to enforce 30km/hr in certain parts of the lebuhraya !

How to drive at 30km/hr ?

I think everyone better come down and push their cars until after the camera and then start driving again !

This is really too much !:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Even at 60km/h the traffic will jam like mad on the expressway! With 30km/h rule they effectively drop a net on the highway to catch all of us rabbit and tortoise alike.

Top Bottom