A Day Without ZTH.......

aja

Guys,

what will u feel once u miss 1 day without logging in to ZTH?.

Happy?. Sad?.

As for me, one day without my laptop would be a bad day. Donno what to do most of the day except for computing/logging in.

damn bored...
damn sad...
damn dunno-wat-to-do when i'm snaking in the office...haihz.....

Lucky me... haven't subscribe to Maxis 3G + Data Card. Otherwise, I'll be online 24x7 on my laptop.

uh .. dont worry, every single day i will get into here ;) .. sometimes the server down and heavy traffic really makes me sad ..

even i die oso i will bring my laptop sixfeet under, still on the net ;)

Almost everyone is using a laptop. I think the laptop market is booming. Any gals wanna be my laptop? haha

Oh, so today ZTH forum WAS down. I though something wrong with my connection. :confused_smile:
But glad it's back up again though. :regular_smile:

this morning zth down.. din get my early 30 min dossage of zth when i wake up.. so feel like mising something and now i think i got slight fever...

i always take my breakfast with ZTH one.. beside wednesday... cuz wednesday i skip breakfast.. so i had lunch with ZTH XD..

monday - friday i had breakfast & lunch alone.. so if no surfing ZTH when i eat i will feel lonely...

haha.. i just get hooked to zth few days ago.. so.. everyday when i have chance to go online, i will log into zth.. it can be an addiction u know...

i was addicted since last year or so... can say everyday also login.....

no zth arr??... login to other forums lo... hahaha...

I got tons of work done with zth down, amazing! Didnt know zth was such a distraction to me.

yeah...felt like something missing........especially like yesterday.....
so unlucky that my work yesterday is not heavy; so everytime felt like restless cos nuthin to type on keyboard.....

kekekeke

zth is a nice place to meet peoples,without it one day is like morning without hot coffee, boring and dry :biggrin: