4g13 cab engine

dariusw

Dec 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Need advice frm all the sifu on how and what things need to be mod to increase up and torque for 4g13 cab engine. Now it can only reach 140kph max for a 7 yrs old engine. Thinking on I increasing the hp and torque. So need advice on what can be done. FYI, been using K&N air filter and extractor is 4-2-1 all this while. Any advice.........

dariusw

Dec 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Changing block to 1.5 or straight away swap to 4g15 engine which one is more cost effective? By the way on the FC, which one is better cab or EFI? If straight away swap to EFI 4g15 does it require to change the whole wiring?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Changing block to 1.5 or straight away swap to 4g15 engine which one is more cost effective? By the way on the FC, which one is better cab or EFI? If straight away swap to EFI 4g15 does it require to change the whole wiring?
change the block only will cost less as other components are similar with 4g13....
generally in healthy stock standard form, fuel injection is slightly better in fuel consumption... but it all rains down on ur right foot... if u aim for good fc, make sure engine healthy (regardless carb or efi), correctly tuned and discipline ur right foot...
swap from carburetor engine to fuel injection engine u need to add the engine wiring harnesses... engine wiring is not same with car wiring for electronics component....

dariusw

Dec 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Will it be significantly diff once chg to 1.5 block and also do the pnp? Any recommended place to buy the 1.5 block?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using wira se, wanted to change my tyre and rims to 15" for a better pick up.

Does anyone knows how much i can trade in my wira se rims and tyre together?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience