Help Needed!

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
To all the sifu out there....I need some suggestion, I have 2 engines on my mind now...either 4G91 DOHC or 1.6 V6 for my saga...

I need some comments and advice on which engine is better in performance and which engine is more reliable....

Can all the sifu give me some comments cause I really dont know which 1 is better...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
use 4g91 twincam... v6 kinda heavy lar...
anyway, i guess jpj wont allow for both engine conversion into saga rite??.. coz different mounting... but then, money makes the world go around... so, u can go ahead with it...

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
Jpj approval is not a problem la, I still considering la...Not 2 sure if 4G91 or the V6...I heard that 4G91 powerfull but the V6 is better when the 5th and 6th cylinders open...Need more comments...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was park my car under the tree in morning, when i come back in mid noon, oh my god ! all over the tree dropping around my car,

I just use meguair's quick detailer able to clean out most off the dirt. But only one on the bonnet after clean, the stainmark still there in red color, unable to clean off! although the cleaning surface is smooth,
then i use waxco stain cleaner to wipe off also cannot clean off! even try to clear with wax and polish, still can't!my car is white

dear all, what...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience