TURBOcharge on 4g13?? Opinionss??

turbolence

May 10, 2005
kl
www.devilsplayground.commy
how much it will cost to do that?.....
Power gain on bhp/torque?
Forged Piston or any forged item for internal modification on 4g13?
Recommended workshop for that?
Whats the disadvantages for turbocharging a small cc engines?

i know guys, changing the engine is ideal rather than wasting money on useless engine....but its unique in a way.....i wanted to know if it possible, if does, i might go along with plan.

by the way, can turbocharging 1.3, possible to drag with 1.8?
Can i use Starlet EP3 turbokits for 4g13?

Seriously, if this engines got Forged Item, i turbo this engine...

nd_summer

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
don't waste such money and it will get u into headache lorr brother....
better transplant to a better turbo engine..... is equal for it
1.3 engine is performance limited even u bolt on turbo...

Last edited:

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
1.3 got lousy low and mid power.
wif turbo kit, it will increase the low and mid power, and give slightly better top end.

and your engine is small, so give u the excellent power to weight ratio advantage.

u can use starlet 1.3 turbo. fabricating the banana will cost u alot. anyway. no matter how is it. the end result for sure satisfying. cuz money spended mah ;p

there are no forge stuff for the 4g13p.
even got forge stuff, it doesn't mean you able to boast alot.
cuz your block is not design to use wif turbo ;) piston and conrod may survive. but your block can't.
i believe that the disadvantage.
stop believing those that turbo charge 1.3 engine and goes 1bar and have no problem. they have lots of problem. they just won't tell the nightmare to u.

anyway, modifying any engine will definitely give u problems. just a matter of time before u solve it.

bolt on turbo is a big project. do it slowly and patiently ;)
good luck
chees!

turbolence

May 10, 2005
kl
www.devilsplayground.commy
thanks

thanks you guys...
i do not know much about car modification thats have some area of perspetives to take of....
Just wanted to know more ideals/potential about 4g13/15, becoz these engines are the most owned by malaysian throughout round the world, just dun wanna waste them...:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okay lets see rite now im using a mirage wit 4g61t..jus say dat ive been keepin up sum money n i wan to mody..if u were me wat would u do??upgrade the 4g61t or would u jus swap engine wit 4g63t..i heard lots of people say ma engine bay is exactly a bit same wit vr4 n they say if i use vr4-rs it should b enough(the hp n weight to ratio)..but in the other tought i was thinking of upgrading the 4g61t(turbine,injector,pistons,flywheel,cams,ecu n those other stuff) but wat i dun no is if i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience