www.hcc.ne1.net

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
No penalty for Alonso engine swap
http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/061020222915.shtml

If Ferrari did that, others will definately make noise.

I somehow confuse with the 10 position drop for engine (which shall last 2 GP) change rules.
Schumi shall have drop 10 position since his engine blow at Suzuka? because if I'm not mistaken, his engine is a new engine in Suzuka.

Last edited:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
if was MSC since this would be the last f1 race of his career , bang alonso's ride ala zidane world cup headbutt at towards the end of the race lol

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Tough luck Michael!

Frankly speaking, Michael's chance of winning this years WDC is close to zero, but i'm not saying it won't happen. Worst still when he's got to start from 10 position. However, as a true fan of Formula 1, lets just sit back and enjoy the grand master do it for the very last time. If he had started from pole, you won't get to see the real Michael doing his job as he would just pull away and create a huge gap. Now he's starting from 10 and this is when you see him do his job, like he used to do that 10 years ago, weaving in and out and hustling the car in front into making a mistake and overtaking them. Its gonna be the last time he'll race so don't feel bad if he doesn't win coz he's a living legend now.

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
prodigy said:
Tough luck Michael!

Frankly speaking, Michael's chance of winning this years WDC is close to zero, but i'm not saying it won't happen. Worst still when he's got to start from 10 position. However, as a true fan of Formula 1, lets just sit back and enjoy the grand master do it for the very last time. If he had started from pole, you won't get to see the real Michael doing his job as he would just pull away and create a huge gap. Now he's starting from 10 and this is when you see him do his job, like he used to do that 10 years ago, weaving in and out and hustling the car in front into making a mistake and overtaking them. Its gonna be the last time he'll race so don't feel bad if he doesn't win coz he's a living legend now.
i m totally agree your point which KIMI is doing this beginning of the race right!!!! start from last but get third place!!!

hope he will present his SHOW TIME although lost the champion ship of personal but grab back the construction champ!!!!!!

jigc

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
BlackSamurai said:
No penalty for Alonso engine swap
http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/061020222915.shtml

If Ferrari did that, others will definately make noise.

I somehow confuse with the 10 position drop for engine (which shall last 2 GP) change rules.
Schumi shall have drop 10 position since his engine blow at Suzuka? because if I'm not mistaken, his engine is a new engine in Suzuka.
both MS and FA have same engine cycle.
they entitle to use new engine at last race.
alonso changed the engine to "D" spec before friday practice which of course not being penalized.
renault is playing safe at last race which is making sense.

my prediction:
1. massa
2. alonso
3. kimi :X-:

let enjoy the last race of 2006 :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do anyone know where can I get a used catalytic converter.... I drive a Corolla SEG AE111 1999 model.....have sourced around but find it difficult to get one. Mine was damaged ...... intend to replace it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience