180 airflow with 210 turbo + 210 ecu

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
woi....on topic please...
sii bu lan ken ha....

since u guyz talking bout this,i have a mazdaspeed ecu but it can only ngam with 210 wiring i guess n im currently using 180...im planning 2 use that ecu since im going 2 change my turbo...so sifu's what 210 things i have 2 use...and what things i dont need
10q

JarsOfClay said:
since u guyz talking bout this,i have a mazdaspeed ecu but it can only ngam with 210 wiring i guess n im currently using 180...im planning 2 use that ecu since im going 2 change my turbo...so sifu's what 210 things i have 2 use...and what things i dont need
10q

Jars,

I guess ur mazda ecu should able to work with 180wiring. if i not mistaken the mazdaspeed version do not use AFM. Actually 180 and 210 wiring are identical, only different is the injector wiring. u can easily modify it. It is strange, where do you get the info that mazdaspeed ecu only suit 210 wiring? unless the ecu is from 210 setup. How do you know this is mazdaspeed ecu?

i know it's mazdaspeed ecu ontop of the ecu there is an emblem and a serial number...but i heard that the to run that ecu the setup doesn't use afm it uses map sensor...but i don't have the remainder wiring because this ecu was take out of a wrecked interplay...so i dont know what 2 do at the moment

flatlander525 said:
haltec is to xpensive.. another way.. used ignition control and safc 5 button will do.. no more AFM hehehe..

really no need to use AFM if use the ignition timing controller????? anyone can clarify and confirm this???? if really don't have to use AFM when using ignition control, then I'll get an ignition control loh....

fresh.com said:
really no need to use AFM if use the ignition timing controller????? anyone can clarify and confirm this???? if really don't have to use AFM when using ignition control, then I'll get an ignition control loh....

fresh, you have to understand ur AFM nothing to do with your ignition timing. U still need to use AFM, to give the signal to ECU, unless u have standalone ecu.

JarsOfClay said:
i know it's mazdaspeed ecu ontop of the ecu there is an emblem and a serial number...but i heard that the to run that ecu the setup doesn't use afm it uses map sensor...but i don't have the remainder wiring because this ecu was take out of a wrecked interplay...so i dont know what 2 do at the moment

hmm, just an emblem shows mazdaspeed, do you open it compared to BPT and BPD ecu or not?
yes, the mazdaspeed version is using map sensor, that means u need to have the same wiring configuration. Than u need to find out the wiring diagram before u can mod it and use this ecu. I beleive the Map sensor signal also different, cox AFM is running +voltage. if u thinking to rojak the wiring, just sort out which socket is for map signal, than install map sensor, it may work. good luck my fren

But bro,
map sensor?what kind map sensor could work with b8?Is it universal type of sensor?

azamnecrone said:
But bro,
map sensor?what kind map sensor could work with b8?Is it universal type of sensor?

Aftermarket map sensor, but remember to select the pressure rating, if you want to higher boost get 3 bar map sensor. 1 bar map only can boost 0.6bar.

Wahh... MS ecu.. Azam, how can u never find this type of ecu in Ipoh haaa?.. I thought u are Ipoh mali B8 sifu.. hahahhaah

nosferatu said:
Wahh... MS ecu.. Azam, how can u never find this type of ecu in Ipoh haaa?.. I thought u are Ipoh mali B8 sifu.. hahahhaah
Sifu?hehehehe.No la,i also had one sifu only.One and the only powerfull b8 in ipoh is my sifu - gie...huhuhuu.MS type of ecu is very rare man.If i'm not mistaken only few units in malaysia nowdays...

laserman said:
Aftermarket map sensor, but remember to select the pressure rating, if you want to higher boost get 3 bar map sensor. 1 bar map only can boost 0.6bar.
Bro,
do you not the diagram?or is it like plug b8180 ecu and then other wire that cannot plug in is for map sensor?where to locate the sensor?is it sama like install a standalone ecu like haltech?

laserman said:

jeng jeng jeng... lucky me hehehe..

HUiks?whats dat?takkan biarkn rahsia?..flatlander.I know u minat siti nurhaliza,but please share about it...Dont be like manong.He got 380whp on dyno but never tell anybody his secrect....

azamnecrone said:
HUiks?whats dat?takkan biarkn rahsia?..flatlander.I know u minat siti nurhaliza,but please share about it...Dont be like manong.He got 380whp on dyno but never tell anybody his secrect....

I suppose it must like the standalone configuration. Maybe u can check with K'bs member, there is one guy with mazdaspeed version.

huh, 380 whp, sure ar, show lah the dyno graph.. curious to know, no offense. azam, u know what mod he have?

ya la.. i heard that ms version have no AFM ... walaweii.. sure syok man..

ya la azam sare with us la what manong' setup.. and u also.. ur car already rojak kaw2 using BP26 head, piston, ecu, injector, and using NA blok.. tell us how does it feels.. u tell that day very powerfull.. ???

Last edited:
Laserman,
i dont know what setup manong used.Maybe he got haltech inside..

Flatlander,
since when i said my car is so damn powerful?I'm only using tx3 with bp na inside.Just planning to put bpt but no moneyla..
I heart that u using Greddy Emanage Ultimate?no wonder you just said
flatlander525 said:
jeng jeng jeng... lucky me hehehe..
rupe2nya u had install emanage ek?if dats how come you said like that?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom