180 airflow with 210 turbo + 210 ecu

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
f***errrr... liarrrr.... hahaha.. i saw ur car in killerbees website..

azamnecrone said:
hmm,
as i know la.Tx3 wiring is the same as b8t wiring,and it has "no cut".Thats also dangerous.But still can be safe if u don;t rembat ur car.I've also heard rumors that it won't last long.but my car have been working for more than 2 years.As long as u tak lenjan kaw2 sudahla.Any engine could be blown if u always lenjan jer..

Feuling system?Still at stock type of system.All parts are mod like b8t just the block tx3..

hahaah kantoi..!!

flatlander525 said:
f***errrr... liarrrr.... hahaha.. i saw ur car in killerbees website..

hahaah kantoi..!!
hehehe..i also saw ur car in killerbees with EMANAGE...huhuhuhuhu 193whp.Power tu!!!

193 u can call power ka?? hah... if 380whp u can say power la.. hehehe.. if 193 just normal only mehh..

flatlander525 said:
193 u can call power ka?? hah... if 380whp u can say power la.. hehehe.. if 193 just normal only mehh..
so manong is powerfull..you said that u have meet manong.So what is his setup?Tell me?

bro laserman i cant compare with bpd ecu coz i dont have 1,well i will try 2 compare it with bpt ecu n c...well if want 2 plug it into my car but i canr trace the original wiring...im not quite sure how 2 plug it in using the map sensor methos u mentioned...sorry ask so many questions
thanks

woi aamnecrone....hi flatlander...
u all make other people confusing ma.....380 hp on wheel or flywheel....hahaa

manong,
on flywheel also kuat...dont bluff la manong...ur keter is so damn fast..

Dear All,

Mazdaspeed ECU is using different type of socket. if the ECU that you have can plug n play for BPT & BPD mean is not the mazdaspeed ECU. maybe is just the sticket or rechip the computer box.

380whp is a very good result for B8. anyone know what turbo he is using...

manong is a stinggy kind of person...Never share.if possible maybe using TD06 or more powerfull turbo than that?Who knows?

TKK,
i also heard the rumor.u running brpe boost with 300+whp?What is ur secrect.Tell us la.Pleaz bro..

azamnecrone said:
TKK,
i also heard the rumor.u running brpe boost with 300+whp?What is ur secrect.Tell us la.Pleaz bro..

TKK, siad is thru, the MS version socket is differnt. Wah now attention turn to TKK liao..

u guys want to know how to make 300++ whp... just prepare few thousand inhand, if u really we will guide you to that direction... hahha..

The Mazdaspeed BPT version's ECU is very much different from BPT & BPD ECU. the ECU's chips can be dismantled & changed but dont know where to get an upgradeable chips for it. Maybe the chips are interchangeable with other ECU such as Mits but i dont know. There is no wiring harness for AFM as like Laserman said, it doesn't use an AFM. it uses map sensor to give fuel signals to the ECU.

Turts_C said:
using 180 airflow installed from previous owner , my car having pop-up sound....sound like air intake problem...

& now very hard to find 210 airflow....maybe can tuned or modify this airflow to 210..
any idea ?? thx
:driver:

turts_c,
are u using 210 turbo in a 180 engine & wiring? if yes, then that means ur injector is also the 180 injectors. get them changed to a higher cc injectors. the pop-up sounds looks like ur leaning out.
and to swap in the higher cc injectors, u must have an SAFC 5 button at least for the fuel mgmt unless if u're using a 210 AFM with a 210 injectors & 210 ecu.

flatlander525 said:
TKK i heard u car using TD05 can produse 300++whp true arr???

where do you heard about my car is 300++whp? you just need todo a right setup. even you are using big turbo like TD05 or TD06 or 210 turbo.

sometime you may not reach to 300whp even running 1.5bar!!! for the right setup in TD05 you can easily get 1.3bar about 300whp.

azamnecrone said:
TKK,

my car still not reach to 300++ whp yet!!! still running the old school b8 driving to work. only boosting about 1bar only mah!!!

laserman said:
TKK, siad is thru, the MS version socket is differnt. Wah now attention turn to TKK liao..

u guys want to know how to make 300++ whp... just prepare few thousand inhand, if u really we will guide you to that direction... hahha..

Yes, basically to reach 300++whp. Laserman already have the formula and make sure you are running a right turbo...

Top Bottom