Any drifter from Kepong?

no, i mean u can get the car to lose control without screeching the tires....its only happen to drift legend....

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
I meet him b4 at any tt?
TT no la bro.... if drift event perhaps ler.. hahaha

no, i mean u can get the car to lose control without screeching the tires....its only happen to drift legend....
i'm beginner only... dunno wat is drift and dunno wat is donut...

if big apple donut or Jco donut i know la... :listen::listen::listen::listen: :driver::driver::driver:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
tis fella seldom join us tt,he worry later he ter-drift or ter-tapao us then we no syiok... but in fact we r all waiting for him to gib us lesson ma

6SPEED_DEMON_CLUB

Dec 8, 2008
nope...he is a mysterious+legendary guy...not everyone got chance to c him...even me only 1 time nia...:biggrin:
Hmm:hmmmm:

TT no la bro.... if drift event perhaps ler.. hahaha

i'm beginner only... dunno wat is drift and dunno wat is donut...

if big apple donut or Jco donut i know la... :listen::listen::listen::listen: :driver::driver::driver:
U take part in every event?

actually he can drift without screeching the tires.....sifu of the sifu.....salute to him
That was crazy:banghead:

tis fella seldom join us tt,he worry later he ter-drift or ter-tapao us then we no syiok... but in fact we r all waiting for him to gib us lesson ma
Y he dun wan come out?Mz scare u eat him ar?kakaka:adore:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
im not capable even to get close to him,in fact im just noob...look at my nick also know la,just like a product code or like a prisoner's name in prison...

Bump: im not capable even to get close to him,in fact im just noob...look at my nick also know la,just like a product code or like a prisoner's name in prison...

6SPEED_DEMON_CLUB

Dec 8, 2008
im not capable even to get close to him,in fact im just noob...look at my nick also know la,just like a product code or like a prisoner's name in prison...

Bump: im not capable even to get close to him,in fact im just noob...look at my nick also know la,just like a product code or like a prisoner's name in prison...
Hoho,then sure u are the most DAIGO level prisoner liao.kakaka:adore:

6SPEED_DEMON_CLUB

Dec 8, 2008
great dori-dori by bro 6SDC....:adore:
Thanks for praise.:driver:

wa...missed out this reply..tis statement very bahaya!im innocent :rolleyes:

the last u-turn spin is awesome :driver:
Wakakaka,then fai fai edit it.If not u still prisoner DAIGO.

Need improvement.

ya...tat 1 was lovely...like watching tokyo drift and evolusi kl drift...:congrats:
Kepong DRIFT crazy episod.haha

yesterday was great.....today couldnt wake up early....
i think bro 6 speed demon still sleeping ah.......wander has he gone for the interview.......

Here it is, finally and exclusively on NihonCar.com, one of or probably THE most anticipated Japanese sportscars matchup of the year: the everlasting battle between two kings of rally stages over the last decades; the Subaru Impreza WRX STi versus the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X!

Over the past few years we had the privilege to test drive some pretty amazing and exclusive cars by each of those two manufacturers, for example...