The 4agze Forum

converted..but not 5 lugs ler... converted from pcd100" to 114.3"..

now using watanabe RS 16"..7" front and 8" back!!!

eerrkkk!!!!

Wow... nice. Post some pics la bro... how much for the conversion? Is it safe?
I bet you paid around RM1.5k for the 16" watanabe...or even less :listen:

no ler pcmod....

cheaper a bit i guess..with tyres....so far so good ler..the workmanship...is good..

7, no langsi ler....just wanted to look and feel different...

no ler pcmod....

cheaper a bit i guess..with tyres....so far so good ler..the workmanship...is good..

7, no langsi ler....just wanted to look and feel different...

huh cheaper a bit...hahahahahah hihihihih ekekekekeke
i knew all the history about tat rim.....wanna keep secret....treat me wif tomyam la bro sham......:rofl:

hello hello hello.sangapla pulak tdy.......changer sedap open pon or normal air box??.....i try b4 open port.pick up good..but mid n end not dat goodla d respond..anybody out there use open port?hks or apexi....??

THAnX

Bro 7,pls teach me to be the fastest 1.6cc N/A on the road!

MCSB!!!

teach? nothing to teach wo bro, i also drive like u all only ma
im not a pro driver as well.... :listen:

wat i can say is rpm, for n/a rpm is the important part, keep it high rev!!!!:burnout: hahaha.....

i need some advise guys... now my water pump got water leaking and its making sound... can this be repaired..? if need to buy new one any idea how much..? can any other 4a water pump fit in..? pls help guys..thanks..

if wanna change better change new one, dun use used one.....
last time i bought rm320 original.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes included....
the water pump is just rm150 only, then labour rm160(still got do other thing la) if just to change the water pump i think just rm40-50 only gua....

Last edited:
Guys, further to my post earlier, Can anyone confirm if AE-101 4AGZE can use with Local meter or FX meter or not? Anyone tried before? this is because i heard someone said the RPM will not run. Why? And then need to addsomething, wich cost RM200++ to make it run.

Is there such problem?

Hi supercharger sifu,
Anyone knows how to set back the factory setting for usdm 4agze AFM? Someone has messed up my mixture setting...:dontknow:

Any help and pictures would be appreciated.

marcus,

guess u need to go to the shop which has the MUT ..do no whther can reset to factory..but try ler..

i'll ask me mech about it tho'

thanks alot.. did u buy the water pump from parts shop or got it from ur mechanic..?
yes included....
the water pump is just rm150 only, then labour rm160(still got do other thing la) if just to change the water pump i think just rm40-50 only gua....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom