Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

The Xtreme Nights' Ladies Preview

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hey guys.....the event frm wat time start??n wat time end??

few quite ok ... car show events la,,,not girls show events...go thr 2enjoy d show cars la... look at d machines more n not girls... mayb got other leng luis gonna visit d event...so dun worry b happy n giv these girls here a break...

if u are going and afraid you'll be dissapointed, print a few of the hotties u like and bring them with u. confirm wont be disappointed

GUYS !!! honestly speaking, to me those girls are absolutely beautiful !!! Every each one of them have got their own beauties. I didnt really give comments on this kind of forum but this time i think i need to say something :

1. Transvetites?............... NO WAY. Those r models look okay !!!

2. Better go home to look your own wife? ................ I bet your wife not as good as them !!!

3. Looks like Michael Jackson??? ............. perhaps u come out and compare with her, I bet u looks more like Eddie Murphy !!!

For you guys information, I'm not related to this event nor any of these girls. I just feel sad that u all criticise people directly and sounds too sarcastic.......

GUYS !!! honestly speaking, to me those girls are absolutely beautiful !!! Every each one of them have got their own beauties. I didnt really give comments on this kind of forum but this time i think i need to say something :

1. Transvetites?............... NO WAY. Those r models look okay !!!

2. Better go home to look your own wife? ................ I bet your wife not as good as them !!!

3. Looks like Michael Jackson??? ............. perhaps u come out and compare with her, I bet u looks more like Eddie Murphy !!!

For you guys information, I'm not related to this event nor any of these girls. I just feel sad that u all criticise people directly and sounds too sarcastic.......

not all ZTH members wife are the quality of what was posted in this topic.. some exceed these 'so-so' level.. and some do not.. pls keep yr comments to yrself ...if u find them so attractive go wank in the toilet n dont waste yer precious time posting here or go fuck others in this topic who commented sarcastically abt how these girls looks like. If others post immature response doesnt mean u'd have to imitate them, unless u're a monkey... (monkey see, monkey do) .. seriously, if u think that these girls are so heavenly that none others can supercede, it means yr world is just so small, i'm not saying they are not pretty, but not to the level of pushing a person to criticise on how pple's wife will measure up to them. Go out, see the world, expand your horizons, and lastly, pls grow up...

Last edited:
not that hot this year...

not all ZTH members wife are the quality of what was posted in this topic.. some exceed these 'so-so' level.. and some do not.. pls keep yr comments to yrself ...if u find them so attractive go wank in the toilet n dont waste yer precious time posting here or go fuck others in this topic who commented sarcastically abt how these girls looks like. If others post immature response doesnt mean u'd have to imitate them, unless u're a monkey... (monkey see, monkey do) .. seriously, if u think that these girls are so heavenly that none others can supercede, it means yr world is just so small, i'm not saying they are not pretty, but not to the level of pushing a person to criticise on how pple's wife will measure up to them. Go out, see the world, expand your horizons, and lastly, pls grow up...

If i wank i'd wank on your motherfucker face !!! you too mind your words and dont simply fuck around.

"......... pls keep yr comments to yrself......... " . my comment was directly to those who posted those sarcastic comments. and nothing to do with all Zth's members wife.

You dick head should go to see the world too......... I've been to almost all the continents in this world. so you fuck off !!! and not to forget to grow up small dick !!!

i'm sorry, my ignorance.. i'm immature... i shouldnt have assumed that yr wife or gf is pretty... i'm so inconsiderate.. but then again, after looking at the pic below... i fully understand why u have to go online to fullfil yr fantasy..

granny_bikini.jpg

okok... *applause* u win... coz i'm no match for u...u're supreme! u k20A EP3 or EP5 is the best, u're the globe granny trekker!! oops.. i mean u're the continent traveller..we are nothing compared to u... u're STFU!

super_retard_stfu.jpg

bet u're gonna lay them all in yr bed that nite.. coz u so lengjai

retard.jpg

Last edited:
Haha!!!! Blackhowling..Nice One!!

Anyway, I think my "wife" is better than them...lol!

i think most of my model fren is far better than them...

"..........i mean u're the continent traveller..we are nothing compared to u................."

again u r trying to drag others in. . . such a loser........but i have to admit you've got so much funny pics in your hard disk. keep surfing for more. seems like u r fulfilling your fantsay to the max !!!

post some more pics so that all my mates can see and laugh at you........... :)

that's jolene sure got 1 hell of a big monster mouth ...

Blackie, post more funny pic...thanks...hahahahaha...

the 9 chicks from bottom are sooooo **** !!!!! plz change it!

"..........i mean u're the continent traveller..we are nothing compared to u................."

again u r trying to drag others in. . . such a loser........but i have to admit you've got so much funny pics in your hard disk. keep surfing for more. seems like u r fulfilling your fantsay to the max !!!

post some more pics so that all my mates can see and laugh at you........... :)

bro i think you gotta lighten up a little...people are just giving comment cos they are comparing it with last year's girls.Why should be offended by the comments unless they are commenting about you family members/gf/wife and so on.

bro i think you gotta lighten up a little...people are just giving comment cos they are comparing it with last year's girls.Why should be offended by the comments unless they are commenting about you family members/gf/wife and so on.

Hm...let me guess, one of them is his gf mayb.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Cost:
Front ARB link + bushes (satay bush), RM7/set x 2
Rear ARB link (2 ball joins, satria), RM45/set x 1

Tools:
14mm & 15mm spaners & rachet
5mm hex key head and adaptor to rachet
G-clamp
Car jack
12-LED torch light
card board
camera

Time:
2 hours before dinner

Results:
bye-bye knocking sound from the back
very sweet cornering response, no lag, lesser roll

note: the original bushes are as hard as plastic after 20 months of usage...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom