The Xtreme Nights' Ladies Preview

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
if i'm the judge i'll go home early and to see my wife than torture myself to appraise these TXN Creatures!!

ioki

500 RPM
Jul 4, 2005
Puchong
why this year no leng lui geh.? all just normal look.some look like guy leh
eg : carmen , angela , sandy lolz. just part of my comments. no offence yeah.

Dec 5, 2007
erm how much the ticket gonna cost?
The ticket will be RM25 per entry...i wonder where are all the after market tuners, no one seem to participate this year:confused: . we will be paying to watch turtle wax, sunshine and evercoat selling their products...maybe got discount!! :proud: and not forgetting the txn girls.

ahahahah...omg! u guys really bang all the girls down, i wonder what's their reaction when they read this thread...:banghead: actually, its quite bad shape :vroam:

AYLWIN

1,000 RPM
Feb 25, 2006
hey guys.....the event frm wat time start??n wat time end??

BabyWenNie86

Known Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selangor
few quite ok ... car show events la,,,not girls show events...go thr 2enjoy d show cars la... look at d machines more n not girls... mayb got other leng luis gonna visit d event...so dun worry b happy n giv these girls here a break...

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
if u are going and afraid you'll be dissapointed, print a few of the hotties u like and bring them with u. confirm wont be disappointed

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007
GUYS !!! honestly speaking, to me those girls are absolutely beautiful !!! Every each one of them have got their own beauties. I didnt really give comments on this kind of forum but this time i think i need to say something :

1. Transvetites?............... NO WAY. Those r models look okay !!!

2. Better go home to look your own wife? ................ I bet your wife not as good as them !!!

3. Looks like Michael Jackson??? ............. perhaps u come out and compare with her, I bet u looks more like Eddie Murphy !!!

For you guys information, I'm not related to this event nor any of these girls. I just feel sad that u all criticise people directly and sounds too sarcastic.......

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
GUYS !!! honestly speaking, to me those girls are absolutely beautiful !!! Every each one of them have got their own beauties. I didnt really give comments on this kind of forum but this time i think i need to say something :

1. Transvetites?............... NO WAY. Those r models look okay !!!

2. Better go home to look your own wife? ................ I bet your wife not as good as them !!!

3. Looks like Michael Jackson??? ............. perhaps u come out and compare with her, I bet u looks more like Eddie Murphy !!!

For you guys information, I'm not related to this event nor any of these girls. I just feel sad that u all criticise people directly and sounds too sarcastic.......

not all ZTH members wife are the quality of what was posted in this topic.. some exceed these 'so-so' level.. and some do not.. pls keep yr comments to yrself ...if u find them so attractive go wank in the toilet n dont waste yer precious time posting here or go fuck others in this topic who commented sarcastically abt how these girls looks like. If others post immature response doesnt mean u'd have to imitate them, unless u're a monkey... (monkey see, monkey do) .. seriously, if u think that these girls are so heavenly that none others can supercede, it means yr world is just so small, i'm not saying they are not pretty, but not to the level of pushing a person to criticise on how pple's wife will measure up to them. Go out, see the world, expand your horizons, and lastly, pls grow up...

Last edited:

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
not that hot this year...

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007
not all ZTH members wife are the quality of what was posted in this topic.. some exceed these 'so-so' level.. and some do not.. pls keep yr comments to yrself ...if u find them so attractive go wank in the toilet n dont waste yer precious time posting here or go fuck others in this topic who commented sarcastically abt how these girls looks like. If others post immature response doesnt mean u'd have to imitate them, unless u're a monkey... (monkey see, monkey do) .. seriously, if u think that these girls are so heavenly that none others can supercede, it means yr world is just so small, i'm not saying they are not pretty, but not to the level of pushing a person to criticise on how pple's wife will measure up to them. Go out, see the world, expand your horizons, and lastly, pls grow up...
If i wank i'd wank on your motherfucker face !!! you too mind your words and dont simply fuck around.

"......... pls keep yr comments to yrself......... " . my comment was directly to those who posted those sarcastic comments. and nothing to do with all Zth's members wife.

You dick head should go to see the world too......... I've been to almost all the continents in this world. so you fuck off !!! and not to forget to grow up small dick !!!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i'm sorry, my ignorance.. i'm immature... i shouldnt have assumed that yr wife or gf is pretty... i'm so inconsiderate.. but then again, after looking at the pic below... i fully understand why u have to go online to fullfil yr fantasy..

okok... *applause* u win... coz i'm no match for u...u're supreme! u k20A EP3 or EP5 is the best, u're the globe granny trekker!! oops.. i mean u're the continent traveller..we are nothing compared to u... u're STFU!

bet u're gonna lay them all in yr bed that nite.. coz u so lengjai

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just happend to detail a couple of rides, yet to find time to write up
2nd day of the lunar new yr -
detail a 2 yrs old silver city 4.5g

managed to capture a glimpse of rare silover colouyr car 50/50 under sun light....usually too glaring for our naked eyes...many shop would walk away from it...cos swirls cant be seen on silver

to this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience